Agreement with Liverpool for the transfer of Luis Suarez

PhilS

Wow.

I really can't believe that Barca has added a player who can perform at this level. I'd say, just looking at what the player does on the field, the only way to top this would be to add CR7.

I cannot believe that Barca would bring in any player with this level of behavioural problems, especially paying this much money.

Both the risk and the possible reward are completely off the charts.

Catalan Fan

He will continue to dive and cheat and be obnoxious.He may well bring Barca success but at what cost ? I don't agree with the philosophy that "winning is everything", seems the Barca board do.

May as well support RM if this is the way forward.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He will continue to dive and cheat and be obnoxious.He may well bring Barca success but at what cost ? I don't agree with the philosophy that "winning is everything", seems the Barca board do.

Neymar dives. Do you criticize him for it? Probably not.

We've had personalities like Stoichkov and Etoo in our side. And players like Van Bommel were known for being dirty. I don't see where the idea that all of our players have to be goody two shoe, school boy types came about?

MagIX

£75 million.................what has happened to this club. I am distraught.

This deal makes me sad. The guy has no morals. We behaved like real madrid. Have we learnt nothing from the Zlatan episode?

+ 1000

btw poll at Sport.es:

Sound good to pay 81 million for Luis Suarez?

17% Yes
83% No

MagIX

luis-suarez-era-muy-querido-por-prensa-inglesa-1405098240688.jpg

Unbiased United

ignore the daily mail, it is a xenophobic pile of trash

They are right in this instance though.

It's good to see most fans here aren't just blindly worshiping him now he's joined you, he's an absolute cretin and it seems most of you are realistic enough to agree.

Top class player though, the morality of it aside and he could be an absolute beast for Barcelona (and I mean for his football contribution, and not his biting :pep:).

TanzaBarca

for footballing purpose, let us Welcome him and hope he brings an impact to our attacking force.
Being dracula, I hope he cant eat blood again because after joining Barca, he would turned to vegetarian!

Home of Barca Fans