Agreement with Liverpool for the transfer of Luis Suarez

Finally. Welcome Dracula :lol:
Anything official about the price?
Spiegel saying it is 75m € and he got a five year contract.

75m euros would be a bargain in this market. Only 5m away from not being our most expensive transfer ever :lol:

But I'm going with the 75m pounds figure until we get an official one.

Last edited:

DB10

I'd go with £75m since more reputable sources( BBC, Guardian, Telegraph) are reporting that as the fee.

But £65m or £75...who cares...either way it's a lot of money. He'll be a success, Suarez is too driven to fail.

DB10

He'll take a bite outta Lionel if he tries out any of his ego trips on him. (Where's the Suarez emoticon?)

Gnidrologist

Was this really Enrique's bidding? I could understand that given what sort of player he was himself. A bit nasty at times, but possessing the grit that Barca's attack has been lacking last few years. I'm just wondering about it after all that pompous attitude (''more than a club'' n stuff) about taking players that cannot into Barca spirit/morals and all. Although it may be me reading some users on this forum too much.

JamDav1982

Was this really Enrique's bidding? I could understand that given what sort of player he was himself. A bit nasty at times, but possessing the grit that Barca's attack has been lacking last few years. I'm just wondering about it after all that pompous attitude (''more than a club'' n stuff) about taking players that cannot into Barca spirit/morals and all. Although it may be me reading some users on this forum too much.

More than a club doesnt refer to the players all being angels.

The club have always signed questionable characters if they are good at their jobs.

FC B

What fantastic deal once again by our genial menagement !
ONLY 75mio pounds or 81mio euro (64 pounds) for in January, when he will be fit to play, 28y.o. player (or cannibal, you can choose)…….
another fantastic Ibra deal ! wow!

too bad that we are becoming a club like RM or Mcity or PSG…. :cry:

You would beat the shit out of those clubs with the likes of Tello and Pedro wouldn't you ?
He took this pic yesterday. They photoshopped the background, not Luis with the Barça jersey.

Well, I'm glad Suarez convincingly shows off his teeth in the first pic at Barca, his real teeth and the fact that the picture of him isn't the one photoshoped bwteeen the two :lol:
His teeh showing in such an important first official photo is just priceless!
640x360_suarez_2_.v1405073954.jpg

Last edited:

Caramel

People forget that this cunt isn't just any cunt , he's an awesome cunt.
I don't give a shit what Suarez does as long as he doesn't get banned.
Looking forward to the clasicos with him on the team, surely Ramos will get himself a bite.

zanela

Looking forward to the clasicos with him on the team, surely Ramos will get himself a bite.

Tu es vivante? I remembered you a few times when discussing your compatriot Mehdi. :p

Anyway, If he bites Ramos, then you can say au revoir to "the awesome c*nt". I have to say your liberal use of the C-word makes me cringe, but also amazes me.

Home of Barca Fans