ivan22

If you had to choose between

Hummels + Reus
or
Suarez only

what would you take?

Last edited:

Neymessi

Hummels + reus.No second thought about that.For any other team with strong midfield and defense it could be suarez but for us,its hummels + reus.In fact I would prefer hummels + benatia more than suarez.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
This is a loaded ass poll though :lol:
Who wouldn't take two world class players over one? And one being a position that we desperately need to fill.
I shall not vote >_>.

Suarez+ A good CB would be my choice. And im a huge Reus fanboy.

Ursegor

World Champion
I wanted Suarez here but if you ask me like this: Hummels + Reus. And I'm sure € 100M which is only a bit more than what Suarez has cost would have gotten them. Dortmund are stingy but they aren't in a position to refuse € 100M IMO, especially since Reus will move clubs anyway next summer once his buyout clause kicks in.

MagIX

Obviously Hummels + Reus.

With the cost of suarez (81mio or more) we could solve our problems in defense (that we have since years) for the next 10 years...
Instead of that we bought a cannibal who maybe can help us for the next 2-3 years.....

serghei

I wanted Suarez here but if you ask me like this: Hummels + Reus. And I'm sure € 100M which is only a bit more than what Suarez has cost would have gotten them. Dortmund are stingy but they aren't in a position to refuse € 100M IMO, especially since Reus will move clubs anyway next summer once his buyout clause kicks in.

This pretty much sums it up.

They'd probably rather let Reus go for free than agree to sell him (like they did with Lewa). They won't sell him until his buyout clause kicks in, no matter the price. They wouldn't have sold Hummels either. You're underestimating them here. Even if we could have got them, I doubt it would have cost less than 60m each, considering the fact that this is a market where David freaking Luiz goes for that much.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans