Who had a better 2013/14 - Alexis or Neymar?

Who had a better season?

• Total voters

GoobiePls

S♥NE
You guys are so sensitive it was just to decide wether or not 1 of Footyfans comments belongs on the hall of fame or not

Trickykid

Super stupid comparison imo to have compared a third season already seasoned in Europe Alexis Sanchez with his third season at Barca with a young lad at his first experience in Europe...

You should delete or remake this poll because it is just plain stupid and irrelevant...

Before you get all hot and bothered, go ahead and click the link that Flavia posted not long ago.

Ursegor

World Champion
This poll is heavily influenced by Alexis' last Barca (wonder) goal and the recent World Cup "Jugadorazo" hype. If I had asked you in mid season whether you would pick Neymar or Sanchez in your starting XI in a do or die game 9 out of 10 people would have picked Neymar.

This poll is heavily influenced by Alexis' last Barca (wonder) goal and the recent World Cup "Jugadorazo" hype. If I had asked you in mid season whether you would pick Neymar or Sanchez in your starting XI in a do or die game 9 out of 10 people would have picked Neymar.

Because Neymar was better up until mid season. But because of his (understandably) average second half of the season, Alexis had a better overall season.

Alarcón

Alexis hype clouding your minds.... Neymar added more to our game overall, much more. I remember at the beginning of the season playing against Atlético when neither Alexis nor Pedro did anything at all, and after Neymar came on, you immediately noticed the huge difference in quality... moreover he won us our only title of the season

L

linetty

I don't like Alexis and I'm glad he's gone but you can't take a great season away from him that he's had.

Neymar is a much better player and adds more to the team but Alexis deserved some credit.

Home of Barca Fans