3rd place match: Brasil - Netherlands 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If there is an underdog in the semis and loses, it is a great additional match for the team and a real goal to take 3rd place.
But for 4 big nations like this year who all want to win the WC and care about nothing else, it is quite annoying.

I

instinct

We shouldn't complain about this match. It's a football match after all. Couldn't care less about the players feelings. Without this match I would watch something even more boring in TV. The more football I can watch, the better.

Jadentheman

I think the previous version with a point based system to determine the champion was better than the single game knockout

Knockouts are suppose to show a more entertaining game with the drama, emotions, etc. I wonder how a point system would work that seems like fun and honestly more fufilling as they will play more games

Galning

We shouldn't complain about this match. It's a football match after all. Couldn't care less about the players feelings. Without this match I would watch something even more boring in TV. The more football I can watch, the better.

:lol:

C

cbfpaulinho4

footballs football, screw the accolades, i dont watch football for all that stuff, i watch it for the love of the game. Im looking forward to this game and a great for the brazil team to restore some pride with a dutch asskicking!

Egert

Estonian Culé
This is pointless game imo, but 2 days of WC is still left and this game is worth watching it.

FC B

I'll watch it and I think Holland have got the much better team and normally should win but both teams are mentally broken so anything might happen.

BerkeleyBernie

I'll watch it and I think Holland have got the much better team and normally should win but both teams are mentally broken so anything might happen.

I hardly think Netherlands is "mentally broken." Their results at the Cup were better than expected. More likely, they don't give a fack, and will play loose- which is probably in their favor, as the Brazil team is unlikely to be able to hold their shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans