User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 256 to 266 of 266

Thread: Semifinal: Brasil - Germany 1-7

  1. #256
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG! this match is a cracker made in Heaven!

  2. #257
    Flavia
    Guest
    Good for you if your love a nt, but I don't. And yeah, there are crooks now at Barça, who I don't support. But the club is owned by its socios, and there are elections every 6 years. Rosell resigned for a reason. Something Teixeira never did.

    Can't really compare with cbf, that was Ricardo Teixeira's private scamming paradise for decades. It's no wonder Rosell is a friend of his.

    And if you really love the brazil nt, you should worry about it. These guys destroyed brazilian football. And they want to keep things as they are. I see Holland is already winning 2-0...

  3. #258
    cbfpaulinho4
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Good for you if your love a nt, but I don't. And yeah, there are crooks now at Barça, who I don't support. But the club is owned by its socios, and there are elections every 6 years. Rosell resigned for a reason. Something Teixeira never did.

    Can't really compare with cbf, that was Ricardo Teixeira's private scamming paradise for decades. It's no wonder Rosell is a friend of his.

    And if you really love the brazil nt, you should worry about it. These guys destroyed brazilian football. And they want to keep things as they are. I see Holland is already winning 2-0...
    its very sad what has happened to the selecao but im just another fan all we can do is support n show love for the players. Corruption or not brazil dont have the players they had from 94 n 02, you can replace the coach/president whatever it wont matter when you have fred playing the position that romario use to play that lead brazil to the promise land. I dont focus on the politics side of things, its about the football.

  4. #259
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cbfpaulinho4 View Post
    its very sad what has happened to the selecao but im just another fan all we can do is support n show love for the players. Corruption or not brazil dont have the players they had from 94 n 02, you can replace the coach/president whatever it wont matter when you have fred playing the position that romario use to play that lead brazil to the promise land. I dont focus on the politics side of things, its about the football.
    These aspects are intertwined, even more at nt level. You can't really separate them. For instance, there were better players left out. Like Filipe Luis. But Henrique is there... A team don't need a lot of big names to be an unit, but the coach should choose the players based on form. Preferences are OK, but not when they become stubbornness.
    The problem is bigger, though. Why do you think there are no romarios, rivaldos, ronaldos anymore? Brazil always produced these players by the dozen. But when cbf's pragmatic vision prevailed, they started to become rare findings. The players being picked and nurtured at the base aren't the talented ones like Neymar. But the bigger and strong ones. Everything is wrong, they need to change it all. Like Spain and Germany did.

  5. #260
    cbfpaulinho4
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    These aspects are intertwined, even more at nt level. You can't really separate them. For instance, there were better players left out. Like Filipe Luis. But Henrique is there... A team don't need a lot of big names to be an unit, but the coach should choose the players based on form. Preferences are OK, but not when they become stubbornness.
    The problem is bigger, though. Why do you think there are no romarios, rivaldos, ronaldos anymore? Brazil always produced these players by the dozen. But when cbf's pragmatic vision prevailed, they started to become rare findings. The players being picked and nurtured at the base aren't the talented ones like Neymar. But the bigger and strong ones. Everything is wrong, they need to change it all. Like Spain and Germany did.
    Hey i agree with you, n hope for better days ahead for the selecao. I still watch some of the 94 games of the past brazil teams to remind me of what brazil football was about. What we are seeing now is not that.

  6. #261
    Moderator
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Good for you if your love a nt, but I don't. And yeah, there are crooks now at Barça, who I don't support. But the club is owned by its socios, and there are elections every 6 years. Rosell resigned for a reason. Something Teixeira never did.

    Can't really compare with cbf, that was Ricardo Teixeira's private scamming paradise for decades. It's no wonder Rosell is a friend of his.

    And if you really love the brazil nt, you should worry about it. These guys destroyed brazilian football. And they want to keep things as they are. I see Holland is already winning 2-0...
    Yeah, I don't get people who think everyone has to be obscenely patriotic and aren't allowed to like other NTs... as long as they aren't obnoxious and act like (insert NT here) is their own country I don't see a problem. I like Italia, Argentina and Spain because they have players I like and probably always will have players I like. And I like the US team now, because I appreciate that we're making great strides in being competitive with the European and South American teams. But anything before that was merely out of obligation rather than genuine like, because I'm not a real patriotic person nor do I necessarily think you have to equate the WC with patriotism. I'm more interested in watching some great games and also in some cases being able to cheer for players I like who I'm not normally able to because of the club team they play for.

  7. #262
    SiempreBlaugrana
    KingMessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Posts
    13,367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #263
    cbfpaulinho4
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    Yeah, I don't get people who think everyone has to be obscenely patriotic and aren't allowed to like other NTs... as long as they aren't obnoxious and act like (insert NT here) is their own country I don't see a problem. I like Italia, Argentina and Spain because they have players I like and probably always will have players I like. And I like the US team now, because I appreciate that we're making great strides in being competitive with the European and South American teams. But anything before that was merely out of obligation rather than genuine like, because I'm not a real patriotic person nor do I necessarily think you have to equate the WC with patriotism. I'm more interested in watching some great games and also in some cases being able to cheer for players I like who I'm not normally able to because of the club team they play for.
    how about cameroon? lol they need fans too

  9. #264
    Moderator
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbfpaulinho4 View Post
    how about cameroon? lol they need fans too
    Besides Eto'o they don't have any players I like.

  10. #265
    cbfpaulinho4
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    Besides Eto'o they don't have any players I like.
    they got nice uniforms though

  11. #266
    Moderator
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do a lot of teams.