Semifinal: Brasil - Germany 1-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Brazil to win this, brazil will surprise us today.

Since you think Benzema has been THE player of the tournament and France were really unlucky against Germany who undeservingly marched on, I know how to judge your statement.

Brazil will only win today if they break the bones of several German key players or Löw fucks up his tactics (granted, that is not exactly unlikely).

Alik

I don't think Brazil winning is far fetched. Anybody can win this.

I think they will.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
In before Felipao deploys a triple pivot, with Oscar in the wing in place of Neymar.

L

linetty

Anything can happen with Brazil's luck. Germans might be in for a big suprise.

Der Kaiser

I hope Löw finally has the balls to bench Özil, his form is just terrible. Podolski or Schürrle give much more to the team, workrate and scoring threat wise. Other than that the line up is pretty much set. Lahm as a RB, Merte-Hummels as CBs, Khedira-Schweini-Kroos midfield and Klose and Müller up front.

Der Kaiser

Boateng as LB?

I hope he sticks with Höwedes. He does his job, nothing more, but it's enough to give stability to the defense when we play with Lahm who likes going forward. Boateng has been horrible IMO, shouldnt play any more. If it wasnt for Neuer, we'd be out because of his fuck ups vs Algeria.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
I hope Löw finally has the balls to bench Özil, his form is just terrible. Podolski or Schürrle give much more to the team, workrate and scoring threat wise. Other than that the line up is pretty much set. Lahm as a RB, Merte-Hummels as CBs, Khedira-Schweini-Kroos midfield and Klose and Müller up front.

Should bench Kroos instead and move Ozil to his natural position instead of wasting him on the left with a 'leftback' that is never there to add support

Neymessi

With neymar and silva out ,I don't think its even gonna go close.wondering how both teams have the same odds on most betting sites.If i would bet ,I would place a big bet on germany without second thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans