Semifinal: Brasil - Germany 1-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scolari should be sacked.He clearly does not know who to select.My dog can select better than him.

This.

Henrique? And no Miranda? :lol: Even Marquinhos would be better.

Maxwell over Felipe Luis :lol:

Bernard over Lucas Moura :lol:

Never called up Costa, because he had the beastly duo of Fred and Jo :lol:

Coutinho not even in the squad :lol:

Last edited:

dakt

To be quite honest, it's good that they came this far. They weren't impressive in this WC at all.

V

voodoomaster

Fantastic result, I rooted for Argentina first and then germany in this tournament - and now this! Brilliant! But I am afraid netherlands Will do the same to Argentina tomorrow, dont expect anything from them really.

Bertus

They wouldn't have played even if they were in the squad. Dante played not Henrique. Marcelo played every game, not Maxwell.

I'm sad for Maxwell. He didn't get any chance to play during this WC despite Marcelo doing horrible.

10356406_749110488479616_614288917527814202_n.jpg

:lol:

Bertus

And we thought it was stupid by Diego Costa to play for Spain. This was way worse than 1:5 vs Holland.
Actually, Diego Costa is way better imo than Jo and Fred, but Scolari didn't want him to begin with.

It started by complaining it was Costa asking to be sure to be part of the brazil team for the WC, but really it should have been like that without even him asking for it because Jo and Fred don't deserve to be part of this team.

It's Scolari who failed there. WTF was Jo being there, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans