Semifinal: Brasil - Germany 1-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

I just don't like them, especially the diving bald clown that is Robben. And yeah, partly for Messi too.

I don't like divers either, especially the most illustrous diver in the history of football Cristiano Penaldo but there are plenty of divers that I don't hate like Robben or Neymar.

CatalinR10

mjJaPQB.gif

slim boogy

Scolari deserves that for his ignorance.

Luis felipe, miranda, Coutinho, lucas moura even Ronaldinho would of offered more then some of the clowns he selected.

Tactically he was inept. The german 3 in the middle were pissing all over the Brazilian 2, should of adjusted and brought on Ramires as soon as they went 1 down.

Richard.H

Scolari deserves that for his ignorance.

Luis felipe, miranda, Coutinho, lucas moura even Ronaldinho would of offered more then some of the clowns he selected.

Tactically he was inept. The german 3 in the middle were pissing all over the Brazilian 2, should of adjusted and brought on Ramires as soon as they went 1 down.

Leaving out Filipe Luis, Coutinho, and Lucas Moura were the big ones in my opinion. You just can't leave out players like that. Also, Fred and Jo are absolutely impotent. Diego Costa literally begged to be in the NT but Scolari didn't even glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans