Semifinal: Brasil - Germany 1-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

The confeds result got to his head. Fred had an abysmal year after that, scolari still selected him. He also didn't choose well the midfielders. He had his favorites, and chosen them regardless of form.

I understand and accept your view and I'm still convinced no matter whom scolari selected Brasil would have still lost this match whithout a hitch:)

Chainsaw

Killahead
10489774_784951701545840_4074695562451241921_n.png

Bertus

The confeds result got to his head. Fred had an abysmal year after that, scolari still selected him. He also didn't choose well the midfielders. He had his favorites, and chosen them regardless of form.

There was a football show here in France before the WC. They spent 30 min wondering why he did pick Bernard. And found no good reason.

F

Flavia

Scolari pays for his arrogance
The 1982 disaster changed the Brazilian football for good , tonight result will revert them back to pre-1990 when the football was enjoyable
They moved from Romario & Ronaldo to Fred which says it all about Brazil ...

Impressive Germany.. impressive
Brabosa was hunted since WC 1950 till his death.. those players will not be able to set a foot in Brazil anymore

Yep. Maybe now "joga-bonito" will be back. But the players won't be hunted for long. Maybe fred(crowd was telling him to f... himself during the game). These days everything is forgotten quickly.

F

Flavia

Simply put Brazil were awful defensively. No organization. No leadership. No pressure on the ball.

This may force them to rethink their approach to football. They are a very poor team carried by Neymar and have been for several years. I feel some sympathy for them. Hard luck Flavia. :)

No Thiago Silva. I'm not a br nt fan, Aurelius. Supported spain in 2010, and Argentina now.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I loved Shweinstiger (spellcheck please) giving hell to Ozil after missing his chance, which led to Brazil's lone goal...

L

linetty

What do you have against them?
It is all about Messi that you wish to win it or not?
I just don't like them, especially the diving bald clown that is Robben. And yeah, partly for Messi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans