Serge Aurier

Serge-Aurier.jpg

Full name: Serge Aurier
Date of birth: December 24, 1992 (age 21)
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Height: 1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)
Club: Toulouse
Playing position: Right Back

We're being linked to him by the French media, so I thought I'd give him a thread.

I've suggested he could be a good buy months ago.
Strong, determined, technically able, young, pretty cheap and all that.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I just dont ses what u guys see. Strikes me as a english raw pace fullback. Decsion making is terrible

Egert

Estonian Culé
Seems like only French papers are rumoring him to join us, not Spain papers. But some Spain paper reported during the WC that we are scouting him. Seems like this dude is easy transfer for Zubi. Arsenal=Debuchy and PSG=Abate.

How good is he in the air? He isn't that tall...

Then again, he's only 2 cm shorter than Puyol, and we all know he was a beast in the air.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Spain papers love cuadrado that is why they are not linking aurier to us.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

It's dead guys unless there's a secret deal going on.

FranceFootball quotes only these clubs now : Monaco, QPR, West Ham, Swansea.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I can see him holding a QPR shirt soon then.... And then few years later, we are trying to sign him for 50M. :lol:

Kohe321

Hope that's not true. It would be so us to let him go to QPR for 10m, blossom into a world class RB and then try to sign him for 5 times what we could have payed two years ago. :lol:

Someone should tip Zubi about Aurier, does he even know about him?

Alarcón

No one blossoms into anything at QPR. I'm surprised no top club is in for Aurier for the reported price judging by what I've seen of him but they'll have their reasons.

Bertus

No one blossoms into anything at QPR. I'm surprised no top club is in for Aurier for the reported price judging by what I've seen of him but they'll have their reasons.

There's no logical reason to prefer Abate over Aurier.

Even french medias say it clearly, PSG just go for Abate because it's Zlatan's friend and shares the same agent. Nothing to do with what they do on the field.

If you compare both just on skills and mentality, there's no logical reason to prefer Abate.

There's no logical reason to prefer Abate over Aurier.

Even french medias say it clearly, PSG just go for Abate because it's Zlatan's friend and shares the same agent. Nothing to do with what they do on the field.

If you compare both just on skills and mentality, there's no logical reason to prefer Abate.

exactly, i don't support psg but i'm really disappointed with this, they have been pretty smart about who they buy until now, but abate just seems like a relatively famous name and one of Zlatan's friends. I haven't watched him last two season but based on what I have read he has been mediocre at best

Home of Barca Fans