Serge Aurier

I wanted him in 2013 when Barça could have finished forming him as a player and teammate. It's too late now. Blanc brought him up, favored him over VdW, and Aurier repaid him by calling him a fag on the internet when Blanc actually is most likely a homosexual. Then Nasser forced him back in the squad when Blanc wanted to get rid of him for good. We'll never get him since PSG are fine with him anyway.

Sali

Just saw the vid of him insulting his teammates and Blanc again and the most offensive thing he actually said there was that Ronaldo is better than Messi.

mark1nhu

Just saw the vid of him insulting his teammates and Blanc again and the most offensive thing he actually said there was that Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Did he say that?

If true, go fuck himself. Please never wear a Barça shirt.

Yeah, I am one of the messinazi.

Sali

Did he say that?

If true, go fuck himself. Please never wear a Barça shirt.

Yeah, I am one of the messinazi.
Yeah people were asking him questions on there and some guy asked "Messi or Ronaldo?". He just replied "Ronaldo" without giving an explanation.

Total-Football

he's going to play against Morocco next week end .. about time we play the goddamn world cup again .. but if those ivory coast folks put their heads in it , we may as well forget about the whole idea

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wouldn't mind having another cunt in the squad, remember we are competing with atletico and real thugs and need to be tough

Cool

Seems like he is on the market. Would love for us to get him, yeah..he has an attitude problem but he's a great player.

jairzinho

He's ten times worse than when Balotelli was in his glory prima dona days. Mario was always a petulant type but this Aurier guy is bad news. He needs to go to a team where there are other strong personality players to help keep him in check.

khaled_a_d

We've probably infuriated PSG too much to make it happen.

People kept talking about Nasser hating us yet we signed Digne from them, for a player they want to sell I doubt that would matter for them, if he was an important player I would have agreed.
That said I would pass on him, never liked him on the defensive end and if his behavior is bad enough for PSG to sell him, I don't know why we should go for him.

Home of Barca Fans