Serge Aurier

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Very good player, but he's always living on the edge like getting (almost?) arrested :lol:

hulinat

why would anyone want this cunt here. his attitude literally fights against everyting that is taught @ la mausia

hulinat

Same comments for Suarez before his first matches with the team.

Yeah.

He would be great for Barca

suarez was never mentally a retarded brat though. he just had a habit of biting people which really isnt that bad considering there are way worse things that happen on the pitch

hulinat

i was referring to him talking shit about his teammates and coach behind their back. never even heard about any driving accidents lmao. who knows what else he has done.

FC B

It seems Barca after Aurier indeed, Sport also mentioned it.

Canal Plus in France claim that Serge Aurier is in Barcelona's plans. They say that the club have made contact with the player to find out whether they can sign him in January or in June. And now France Football have confirmed the news, including information that the agent of the player was in Barcelona visiting the club and negotiating with the Balugrana. Aurier has a contract with Paris Saint-Germain which expires in 2019.

France Football say his agent Stephan Courbis headed to Barcelona to find out about the club's interest first-hand. Courbis said that many teams are interested in the player and possibilities are open.

Aurier is a right-back with great physical power and good touch on the ball, but has had numerous disciplinary proglems. PSG like him for his quality but wouldn't be upset to see the back of him. Barcelona are looking for a substitute for Aleix Vidal.

Devils

Dealing with PSG is a always a headache.

I would welcome this guy with open arms though. I don't care if he is an asshole, if he delivers on the pitch, then I'm good.

Sali

Don't talk smack about his character and criminal record when we have at least three convicted tax fraudsters in our squad as well as a nutter who bites opponents for fun. Aurier saved an opponent's life recently btw, what a horrible person. Would be a brilliant signing, was the best right-back in Europe stats wise last season as well.

Home of Barca Fans