2014-15 La Liga Fixture Announcement

VivaBarcelona

Hi folks, just to let you all know that I e-mailed the LFP and FC Barcelona today and both confirmed to me that the fixtures will be released on Thursday 24th July. I was planning to visit in August but 4 weeks before first game means not great notice in terms of pricing, which means the flight prices and hotel prices will be horrendous!

So looks like my trip will be pushed back to September now. Roll on 24 July.

Poor again from LFP, dreadful organisation but why should we be surprised?

VivaBarcelona

Would be a shame. In Barcelona for the opening weekend so hoping for a home game.

We've been at home on opening weekend for last 2 seasons so we are overdue an away game on opening weekend. We will be away on opening weekend. With hotels sold out for 30th august and us highly likely to be away on opening weekend my trip will be 12th September now or 19th September.

johentie

We've been at home on opening weekend for last 2 seasons so we are overdue an away game on opening weekend. We will be away on opening weekend. With hotels sold out for 30th august and us highly likely to be away on opening weekend my trip will be 12th September now or 19th September.

I am also hoping they have a game that 12th weekend at home... i will be ROME but want to plan a day trip (no hotel needed) to Spain.. hoping the flight/train prices are decent..
first time in Europe... I have to see Barca play!

i am hoping Neymar Jr gets better by then.. but who knows...

Home of Barca Fans