Alexander Hleb

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Hleb: "I have a contract at Barça until June. We've discussed several options, decision before 25 January. Main thing is playing time."

"I've thrown away the best years of my career. And I can't blame anyone. Biggest mistake was leaving Barça after a year."

"I was pissed I didn't play. Now I understand Barça is this big because everyone puts his ego aside. At that time I could not see it."

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Hleb: "I have a contract at Barça until June. We've discussed several options, decision before 25 January. Main thing is playing time."

"I've thrown away the best years of my career. And I can't blame anyone. Biggest mistake was leaving Barça after a year."

"I was pissed I didn't play. Now I understand Barça is this big because everyone puts his ego aside. At that time I could not see it."

Awwww, com'n Pep give the man a start...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
If we can't find a new club for him we should let him play some, especially with all our injuries

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

Better late than never.

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Let him play ffs
aud314.gif

gingerless

It's not ending soon enough. Still gotta stick with this parasite for another 5 months.

he is like the youth players from my fifa 12 manager mode, i thought i'd bring in these youngsters and build a team from scratch and make them all superstars but the useless cunts gain 1 or 2 overall rating in a whole season.

useless

Home of Barca Fans