Alexander Hleb

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
But you got to give it to him: he made a splendid pass in one of the best goals of our season (2-0 Valencia).

I cannot believe that he still isn't performing. Come on Hleb, back to the Arsenal days!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Henry couldn't pull anything off last year either, but look at him now after he settle to the club, language, rythem of play and his teammates. If and only if he's not sold next season he might make an impact.

shadows

But the prob is he cannot shoot de ball even if he was held @ gun point..and moreover i think he will complain his way out of the Camp @ the end of de season!!

we could have given more oppors to Jeffren(out of position though) and Pedro instead of buying him!

shadows

Exactly. I take it you`re not a fan of Txiki. Join the club :smile:

Not exactly that...I liked some of his transfers actually..keita Alves omg i cant think of anything more :smiley_scared:

But he s any day better than that joker @ Madrid Mijatovic!!!

thierry14henry

Henry couldn't pull anything off last year either, but look at him now after he settle to the club, language, rythem of play and his teammates. If and only if he's not sold next season he might make an impact.

I think the reason of Henry playing well this season is not because of taking him a year to settle, but because of Guardiola.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
And his private life ... 100% sure. He wasn't playing very well until a certain moment: finalised divorce.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Yeah well he's doing better on the left which was the same position Frank opted to play him at, thus making it clear that the impact was due to personal reasons and settlements.

maz

I walk the line
I agree. In general it takes a season to adapt to a new league.

However its partly down to pep in the sense that he has got the fans back on the team's side. And with guardiola, there arent individual players ,there is only the team. Either u are for the team or against the team. So therefor the fans began to appreciate henry more in my opinion.

shadows

de thing i believe wid Henry that is different from last season is he has stopped whining abt being played out of position and has instead made de left side his own...This has gotta do wid Pep instilling some confidence back in him!

Home of Barca Fans