Coincidence? (nah, it's Cesc's fault) :party1:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hleb sits on the Barca bench: Barca win everything

Hleb loaned to Birmingham City to sit on their bench: they win the Carling Cup

Hleb leaves Birmingham City: they get relegated

Hleb sold: Barca lose everything

Coincidence? (nah, it's Cesc's fault) :party1:
of course it is Cesc's fault... We never would have sold him if didn't buy Cesc!!

Ender

Hleb (Samara, ex-Barcelona): "The past three years I have made mistakes, I didn't live enough like a professional." [kicker via dpa goal]
Hleb (Samara, ex-Barcelona): "I often was too quickly offended when I didn't play at Barcelona. Now I realize you can't play every game."
Hleb (ex-Barcelona): "It was certainly also a mistake not to have learned Spanish. Now I think: 'Alex, that was so stupid'." [kicker]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Joined turkish club Konyaspor today.

BdQBG_aCUAAnk5q.jpg:large

H

Haruko The Goon

Class player. So so sooo underrated.

bought our Arsenal team to a whole new level as far as manipulation of the ball, as well as team cohesion. We were dragging players all over the place with his movement both with and without the ball.

If he had guts/confidence, as well as accuracy - his stats would be so much better, and he could have gone on to be a household name.

El Flaco

Hleb: "I don't regret having played at Barça. It was fantastic to play alongside players like Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Henry or Eto’o." [catr]

Hleb: "I acted like a little kid at Barça. Guardiola asked me to do things, I didn't do them and told him I wouldn't in a bad way." [catr]

Hleb (BATE, ex-Barcelona): "Guardiola asked me to learn Spanish, but I didn't listen. I was having problems in my private life then." [catr]

Hleb (BATE, ex-Barcelona): "I have only good memories from my time at Barça. That I had to leave was only my fault." [catradio]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really refreshing admissions from the player...I liked him very much upon his arrival and felt his skill set could really do wonders in our midfield but then something happened and he switched off...There were rumours at the time of a discord between him & Pep but the club kept it fairly under wraps and there were only whispers of what was really going on...Get the impression he was going through a personal problem and it unsettled him, his time at the club & his career

Life...I liked him though, shame it never materialized in the way it could've I think but very big from Hleb to acknowledge that publicly

Home of Barca Fans