Alexander Hleb

Clockwise

Buccaneer
he is like the youth players from my fifa 12 manager mode, i thought i'd bring in these youngsters and build a team from scratch and make them all superstars but the useless cunts gain 1 or 2 overall rating in a whole season.

useless

So you basically tried to pull a Wenger and consecutively got Arsenaled. the bold part is probably what goes inside Arsene's mind as well :lol:

Genossa

Maybe in a home game when were up 4-0 we can sub him in, maybe he'll score a fluke goal and Anzhi will be stupid enough to pay 5 million for him.

gingerless

So you basically tried to pull a Wenger and consecutively got Arsenaled. the bold part is probably what goes inside Arsene's mind as well :lol:

lol probably. they seriously need to fix this shit, i tried to sell those useless players, i get many offers but there's a bug where the other club doesn't offer the player any wages so the transfer can't be completed....

this is EA we're talking about though, so no hope

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Looks like the petition drive has worked, MD reporting that the club will release Hleb from his contract...He's free to sign with whomever...An era ends

desoe

What does it mean "chasing" at all .. what's about to chase? Do we want money for him at first place?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Ok, Iniesta, Villa, Alexis and Afellay out... Does this mean we will actually have to use him? I think it is some sort of belorussian curse, more of our players will continue getting injured until he plays, hahaha...

Home of Barca Fans