Alexander Hleb

Robbie

I wonder which club will want Pleb now.......

ouzc5hjpg.gif

Tottenham love signing ex-Arsenal players. Maybe they're looking for a new janitor

A

ArsenalN5

To this day I still cannot believe Barca were stupid enough to buy him, Knowing that all he could was dribble. They truly must love giving us money.
If you want, you can buy your compatriot off of us for £20m?

View attachment 4194

Chygrinskiy21

This guy coming back is great news! His presence was crucial for the Treble... Then he left, and we only won Liga, and the subsequent season missed out on Copa. Our savior is back!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Rosell (president): "Hleb certainly won't join the first team so if he returns from Wolfsburg, we'll have to find a solution."

Bergkamp10

I can't believe the way that his career has gone.

In 07/08, he was unreal for us. One of the best dribblers I've ever seen play for Arsenal. He didn't get that many goals or assists but he was basically the assist before the assist and all our good play came through him. I was so gutted when he left. He deserves this though, treated Wenger and the fans like shit.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
His touch and control is unbelievably good (or at least it was, I haven't seen him play in a long time). But why would he not bother learning the language when moving to Barca if it was his dream move :lol: Idiot.

But yeah, he should have stayed at Arsenal. Same with Flamini.

Bergkamp10

The best thing about Hleb is his reason for leaving Arsenal was "London is too noisy." Then he went and signed for fucking Birmingham :lol:

Home of Barca Fans