QF: Argentina - Belgium 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AURELIUS

I saw that and it's this kind of arrogant stuff that gets you in trouble. They can sing whatever they want after winning the cup until then be as humble and focused as you can be.

They always sing after a win. Every game in the qualifiers with a win they sang. Biglia is to replace Gago. The line up is not confirmed.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Sergio ROMERO; Pablo ZABALETA, Ezequiel GARAY, Martin DEMICHELIS, José BASANTA; Javier MASCHERANO, Fernando GAGO, Angel DI MARIA; Lionel MESSI, Gonzalo HIGUAIN & Ezequiel LAVEZZI

As it is obviously not official I can feel relaxed for now but...Fernando GAGO,Gonzalo HIGUAIN..you gotta be kidding me?

Galning

Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Garay, Basanta; Biglia, Mascherano, Di Maria; Lavezzi, Messi, Higuain.

Galning

Poor argies ....I expect something like 4-1 for Belgium :(

I don't think so. Belgium only scored more than two goals once in all their qualifiers + WC games. I would be very surprised if they score four against Argentina all of a sudden.

King Leo

Banned
Argentina starting line up

ROMERO; ZABALETA, DEMICHELIS, GARAY, BASANTA; MASCHERANO, BIGLIA, DI MARIA; MESSI, LAVEZZI, HIGUAIN

Ahhhh this game is gonna kill me, either this change will improve things dramatically or we're going down with a nose dive

Egert

Estonian Culé
Demichelis to fk up and Biglia to assist 3 Leo goals, Leo assists Higuain to get his first goal in this WC and Di Maria being awesome as always. Amazing game it will be. Argentina will win it 4-2!

spark

Poor argies ....I expect something like 4-1 for Belgium :(

Belgium midfield consists of Witsel, Fellaini, De Bruyne. There is no one there that can stop messi through the lines plus Witsel was dead tired by the end of the last game. Kompany too who isn't 100% fit.

L

linetty

Good to see Biglia instead of Gago but still no Perez... Does Sabella hate him or what?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Belgium midfield consists of Witsel, Fellaini, De Bruyne. There is no one there that can stop messi through the lines plus Witsel was dead tired by the end of the last game. Kompany too who isn't 100% fit.

Lol, don't know why but I laughed when I read the name Fellaini....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans