QF: Argentina - Belgium 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Only thing needed for Argentina is for Di Maria to have a good day really. Look at USA Yedlin went around Vertonghen 20 times for crosses. If Di Maria has a good day he'll get 20 penalties against Vertonghen

King Leo

Banned
Sergio ROMERO; Pablo ZABALETA, Ezequiel GARAY, Martin DEMICHELIS, José BASANTA; Javier MASCHERANO, Fernando GAGO, Angel DI MARIA; Lionel MESSI, Gonzalo HIGUAIN & Ezequiel LAVEZZI

F

Flavia

Sergio ROMERO; Pablo ZABALETA, Ezequiel GARAY, Martin DEMICHELIS, José BASANTA; Javier MASCHERANO, Fernando GAGO, Angel DI MARIA; Lionel MESSI, Gonzalo HIGUAIN & Ezequiel LAVEZZI
Is that your wish for tomorrow? Or did sabella released the squad already?

F

Flavia

Ref for this match is Nicola Rizzoli. I'm not familiar with him. Anyone knows in which games he was the ref in this wc?

King Leo

Banned
Ref for this match is Nicola Rizzoli. I'm not familiar with him. Anyone knows in which games he was the ref in this wc?

Nicola Rizzoli, who led Argentina to victory over Nigeria, will oversee again the match against Belgium. He's the one who's video surfaced shownig him joking in the tunnel with Enyeama about super Messi.

Also the line up was confirmed by Sabella it seems.

I'm gonna go try to sleep although I'm too nervous about tomorrow's match. Prayers everyone please!

F

Flavia

As far as I know he was the referee of the Spain-Holland game.

Nicola Rizzoli, who led Argentina to victory over Nigeria, will oversee again the match against Belgium. He's the one who's video surfaced shownig him joking in the tunnel with Enyeama about super Messi.

Also the line up was confirmed by Sabella it seems.

I'm gonna go try to sleep although I'm too nervous about tomorrow's match. Prayers everyone please!
Thanks. So sabella went full retard and demichelis will play? Fede was terrible, I know, but... Demichelis. Jesus.

B

beautifulgame

Thanks. So sabella went full retard and demichelis will play? Fede was terrible, I know, but... Demichelis. Jesus.

Dunno y people so hard on him.

Has had better career and even past seasons than most any CB. And FF has been a weak link and isn't that solid is he?

Chainsaw

Killahead

His fault really. Fernandez has no business being in the line-up and Demichelis in the squad. But between these two Demichelis has more experience. Only if he could avoid his brainfarts he's a better defender than FF. But that's a BIG IF!

And yes that's a confirmed line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans