Place of birth Bad Hersfeld, Germany
Height 1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)
Playing position Defender
Club information
Current team
Sampdoria
Number 8

Bertus

Didn't think his perf was good before his injury.

Lots of missed passes and bad choices. It's like he was misreading his teammates.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Didn't think his perf was good before his injury.

Lots of missed passes and bad choices. It's like he was misreading his teammates.

To be fair, every game he played, Lowe played him in a different position nearly every match.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Has been a decent transfer for Valencia so far. Scored today now against Villarreal as well.

Yannik

friend of mine used to play with him at his Youth club and still hangs out with him and his cousins and other albanians and germans at some local gravel pond near Frankfurt in the summer, whenever he's in his off-season.
They we're just chilling there all day long, swimming, drinking, testdriving Mustafis R8 and annoy Mario Götze with drunk group-pics on WhatsApp.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
How good is this guy,has anyone been watching him?
“At the moment I‘m on holiday, but who wouldn’t be happy that Madrid express an interest for you. This is a result of hard work”.

Kujtim Mustafi, the players father went further and confirmed Madrid’s interest: “It’s true; there has been contact via telephone regarding this matter. Some of these calls took place last season. Madrid is a great club and I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t be proud of my son signing for this club”.
Barcelona are also interested in him and want to bring him in the winter window.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Linked a lot with him lately. MD also had a report about Robert Fernandez following him and Feghouli very closely.

Sterlingfan2000

According to german media,He is lucho Nr.1 Target and he has told barto to get him. The other team who wants him also is Real Madrid

Home of Barca Fans