QF: France - Germany 0-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

10487544_911249692222392_8410432522313034022_n.jpg

DennyCrane

Its is clear that the spanish recipe does not suit the Germans. I bet they will lose against Brazil.

What do you mean by the spanish recipe ? Surely not Germany because what we've seen yesterday has nothing to do with Spain... like at all. The match yesterday was a clear as hell retreat on what us germans like to call secondary virtues, fighting, attitude, running, defense. It's result driven football, and the one part that puzzles me about it is that I can't tell whether that was on purpose or not.

Having said that, the remaining teams don't play any better. With Neymar out, Scolari will be one step closer to his ultimate goal of getting as far away as possible from samba and turning the team into the ultimate crapfest. I don't see how Germany would be eliminated by this Brazil side.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Not to mention that Brazil have been pretty shitty for almost all of the tournament so far, and that was WITH Thiago Silva and Neymar.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

France will win. It's about time for chokers

Know your history. Whether in war, economy or in football, there can only be one outcome when Germany squares off against France ;)

Last edited:
L

linetty

Germany plays some really vintage football but they are well organized. Brazil are going to be send away home. Oh wait they're at home.

xavi_the_Boss

Germany plays some really vintage football but they are well organized. Brazil are going to be send away home. Oh wait they're at home.

Nah i think it will be a really tight match.Who scores 1st wins it and i expect brazils approach will be similar to the colombia match.

B

beautifulgame

Nah i think it will be a really tight match.Who scores 1st wins it and i expect brazils approach will be similar to the colombia match.

No. Brazil gonna play more tight as they should than against Colombia. More caution without two of their most important players in two most crucial positions for them

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
France was very unlucky, germany just scored the 1st goal and showd nothing... Benzema is in 1st position in the best players list of this WC by Fifa.
France will be ready for the EURO and the next WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans