QF: Brasil - Colombia 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

We were scared shitless... It's a shame because had we played like against Uruguay and I'm absolutely certain Brazil would be in tears right now instead of us...

I think it was the anthem, again. It's powerful live. Coaches should play it to the players in a big room, so they wouldn't get impressed by it. In the 2nd half Colombia improved a bit, but the 1sy half was the worse you played this wc.

BrazilFan

The ref was shit for both sides. He should of had better control in this match. James was hacked without repercussion. Had he done a better job protecting players Neymar might not of been injuried.

F

Flavia

If many were disliking the way Brasil is playing, without Neymar and Silva it will get worse. Scolari will put a hugely defensive team against Germany.

BrazilFan

I don't know why Brazil is getting hate for how they have played. I always felt Jogo bonito was a myth that was truly played in the 80's. Brazil have been cynical and fairly pragmatic for years.

mark1nhu

I don't know why Brazil is getting hate for how they have played. I always felt Jogo bonito was a myth that was truly played in the 80's. Brazil have been cynical and fairly pragmatic for years.

I guess the problem is not the beauty of the game, but the fact that we just can't control the game.

We Brazilian are not used to this situation.

I honestly don't care. I want the Cup, no matter how many fancy goals we score and how many possession we have.

AURELIUS

It is hard to play the referee. He was a disgrace.

Colombia played poorly ? It is hard to build any rhythm when fouls are being committed cynically every other minute to break up the flow of the match. It is unsurprising though.

FC B

Fortaleza is really hot and humid, even at night.

I'm aware of that but I've seen other Brasil players perfectly dry :p I didn't knew it was that hot and humid that professional players like him swet like hell just siting on the bench and watching the game. I can't imagine how hard it is to actually play and run like crazy on such conditions...

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Brazil are really looking like an average team. The ref was shit. He just couldn't be bothered to show any cards. All this bs about letting the game flow is BS. At some point you have to show the cards or the game just descends into a farce.

Having said that Columbia had an awful first half. Off course Brazil hacking them down every 30 secs didn't help but they still looked very naïve.

I don't like Germany but if they play half well and the ref is unbiased they should go through.

L

linetty

Not even a yellow for Zuniga and you claim the ref been on Brazil's side. Pfft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans