QF: Brasil - Colombia 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

Brazil's build-up is hilarious, whenever Luiz has the ball, he always kicks it 50m away. So happy that he isn't joining, stuff like that would never be accepted at Barca.

Thiago Silva suspended against Germany, what a stupid foul!

Cuadrado should have seen a YC for that Neymar-block too, looks very frustrated.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
True. Looked as if someone tipped Brazilians about Spanish ref and his criteria.

Colombia choked though. Too little, too late.

Bertus

hgbgzb.gif

FC B

Couldn't understand why Banani was so full of sweat on his face though he didin't play a minute and I haven't seen him worming during the match either but I might be wrong on this:p

Brasil won this with sheer sacrifice imo and also a bit of luck. Colombia was so surpised of their pressing they didn't recover up until the end.

Despite what the two played so far in this WC Brasil was better tonight imo and deserved to go through.

Still I see Germany into the final.

Last edited:

Ketoth

Honestly Brazil were so poor. They play like this against Germany they will lose. They got this far on spirit and attitude alone, but in technical terms they've been so poor. I don't know how they reached the semis with Paulinho, Hulk, Fred and Luiz starting every game.

Hats off to James Rodriguez, what a player. He's got a big future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans