Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: QF: Brasil - Colombia 2-1

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    He is injury free now.And lets see if he can do it all by himself or not.Today is his true test.
    But the match is tomorrow

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    But the match is tomorrow
    Its at 1 30 am here.Not so far for me to call it tomorrow.

Estonian Culé
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Colombia is got the first chance and is the best team as a whole.
    Brasil needs a fantastic game in order to knock them out imo probably with a great game from Neymar which is difficult for me to believe right now.

I hope for a great show between the two!
    Last edited by FC B; 3rd July 2014 at 08:40 PM.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brazil couldn't beat Mexico nor Chile and are now facing even stronger team. 4 years ago we were also talking about them as one of the weakest Brazil generations but they had Dunga who got them playing as unit and it took future finalist Netherlands to stop them.
    Scolari is just pathetic.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the Confenderations Cup last year Brasil looked much better than today. I don't really know what caused that drop. Brasil doesn't have anymore the good players they once had. In front they solely rely on Neymar's talent which is way too little for any Brasil NT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Colombia wins
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

Professor Balthazar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Brazil couldn't beat Mexico nor Chile and are now facing even stronger team. 4 years ago we were also talking about them as one of the weakest Brazil generations but they had Dunga who got them playing as unit and it took future finalist Netherlands to stop them.
    On top of that - their only outstanding players have been Neymar, Luiz (I know I know, but imo he's been more solid than TS by far in this WC) and Gustavo. Gustavo is by no means a 'magician', but he has done his job well holding this team together. Hulk has also had his moments. But the rest, not really. And as a team, quite terrible. They're the opposite of Colombia, a Colombia that plays like a REAL team. There's a thought behind how they play and they stick to it. They also throw some amazing individual skills in the mix, even Cuadrado has surprised me and picked up from the first game in which he wasn't at his best. Colombia haven't struggled a single time almost in this WC, and their link-up is almost telepathic.
    PTC

Say no to sigs that say "say NO to sigs that say "NO to 'gif' sigs""

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Let's be honest they couldn't even beat Croatia.. hoax penalty and clear foul before their third goal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brazil was this wc as team horrible, Their was one moment, the first 20 min against cameroon, I think that's the only moment they were playing realy good, putting a lot of pressure.
    Neymar, Luiz, and not to forget Cesar were doing fine, Oscar was the best against croatia.
    And Fred, don't understand what that guy was doing their, has been useless the entire time, scored one goal, that's it, not to forget how many times he missed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N11JELKA View Post
    Brazil was this wc as team horrible, Their was one moment, the first 20 min against cameroon, I think that's the only moment they were playing realy good, putting a lot of pressure.
    Neymar, Luiz, and not to forget Cesar were doing fine, Oscar was the best against croatia.
    And Fred, don't understand what that guy was doing their, has been useless the entire time, scored one goal, that's it, not to forget how many times he missed.
    Cameroon were one of the worst teams in the tournament. If Chile had gone for the jugular I think they would have done it. A damn shame they exited. Fingers crossed the Colombians do it today and become the major power they were always predicted to be. Pekerman always gets his teams playing the right way.

Best individual and team goal of 2014 both from Colombia much like in 2006 with Argentina. Don't balls it up this time Jose.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brasil will win.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AURELIUS View Post
    Cameroon were one of the worst teams in the tournament. If Chile had gone for the jugular I think they would have done it. A damn shame they exited. Fingers crossed the Colombians do it today and become the major power they were always predicted to be. Pekerman always gets his teams playing the right way.

Best individual and team goal of 2014 both from Colombia much like in 2006 with Argentina. Don't balls it up this time Jose.
    No No No, Fingers crossed for Neymar to pull out a great show.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this match is better than Germany-France which just fizzled out after Germany's first goal. I agree with the ESPN commentator's description of the match as seeming like "an extra third group stage match where both teams already qualified."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vamos Colombia!!