User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Want to see a Barcelona FC Match in Sept 2014

  1. #16
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,432
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea. It's totally random.

  2. #17
    New signing

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RE- 5th to 9th of Sept.
    Very wishful thinking because that is the International break weekend
    Last edited by jj1873; 10th July 2014 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Rubbish at spelling

  3. #18
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBarca85 View Post
    Hello All,

    I am also traveling to Barcelona in September and would LOVE to be able to watch a game. My travel dates to Barcelona are September 5-9. I understand the schedule comes out in a 2 weeks, am I wishful thinking that they will play at home that weekend?
    i was told sept 5-6 is a break in the schedule for all teams...

    my only and best hope is that Barca plays 13th or 14th at home... i will be flying back to Toronto on the 17th from Rome..

    hmmm good points about hotel... unless the game is early i won't be able to fly back to Rome on the same day... dang!

  4. #19
    New signing

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johentie View Post
    i was told sept 5-6 is a break in the schedule for all teams...

    my only and best hope is that Barca plays 13th or 14th at home... i will be flying back to Toronto on the 17th from Rome..

    hmmm good points about hotel... unless the game is early i won't be able to fly back to Rome on the same day... dang!
    If Barcelona are at home on the weekend of the 13th of September then the game will most definately be on the Saturday because of Champions League the following midweek.

    Fixtures should be out at the end of this week, but you never know in Spain...

  5. #20
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj1873 View Post
    If Barcelona are at home on the weekend of the 13th of September then the game will most definately be on the Saturday because of Champions League the following midweek.

    Fixtures should be out at the end of this week, but you never know in Spain...
    by the time i wake up tomorrow the schedule will be out... <fingers crossed>

    i may be staying till the 20th so hopefully the mid week game or weekend game is in Barcelona...

  6. #21
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YES they are playing Sept 14th at Camp Nou! FC Barcelona vs Athletic Club
    but i cannot buy tickets... how much in advance do they start to sell them?

  7. #22
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have thoughts would have gone on sale in next 7-14 days mate. Can't wait for this one. I'll be there the same weekend should be a good game as Athletic Bilbao will provide good opposition.

  8. #23
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaBarcelona View Post
    I'd have thoughts would have gone on sale in next 7-14 days mate. Can't wait for this one. I'll be there the same weekend should be a good game as Athletic Bilbao will provide good opposition.
    thanks will be checking everyday ; >

    i'm going alone haha ... so should be easy to find one seat near the front on the grandstand...

  9. #24
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johentie View Post
    thanks will be checking everyday ; >

    i'm going alone haha ... so should be easy to find one seat near the front on the grandstand...
    I'm planning on going to this game too, not sure where to think of tickets though!

  10. #25
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

    The schedule shows all games to be played on Sunday but is this correct? Are there no games on a Saturday? Thanks!

  11. #26
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,432
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by star4life View Post
    Hi everyone,

    The schedule shows all games to be played on Sunday but is this correct? Are there no games on a Saturday? Thanks!
    It's not confirmed. The days often change.

  12. #27
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    It's not confirmed. The days often change.
    Ah so I guess they confirm it a week or two before?

    Also on Sept 30th and Oct 1st are champions league group stage games. I would think that either of these days Either Barcelona or Real Madrid would be home or is it possible both could be away? Thanks for your help, just trying to plan a trip and would love to catch a game.

  13. #28
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,432
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know but I think during the group stage it's possible that they're both away.