Want to see a Barcelona FC Match in Sept 2014

jj1873

RE- 5th to 9th of Sept.
Very wishful thinking because that is the International break weekend :(

Last edited:

johentie

Hello All,

I am also traveling to Barcelona in September and would LOVE to be able to watch a game. My travel dates to Barcelona are September 5-9. I understand the schedule comes out in a 2 weeks, am I wishful thinking that they will play at home that weekend?

i was told sept 5-6 is a break in the schedule for all teams...

my only and best hope is that Barca plays 13th or 14th at home... i will be flying back to Toronto on the 17th from Rome..

hmmm good points about hotel... unless the game is early i won't be able to fly back to Rome on the same day... dang!

jj1873

i was told sept 5-6 is a break in the schedule for all teams...

my only and best hope is that Barca plays 13th or 14th at home... i will be flying back to Toronto on the 17th from Rome..

hmmm good points about hotel... unless the game is early i won't be able to fly back to Rome on the same day... dang!

If Barcelona are at home on the weekend of the 13th of September then the game will most definately be on the Saturday because of Champions League the following midweek.

Fixtures should be out at the end of this week, but you never know in Spain...

johentie

If Barcelona are at home on the weekend of the 13th of September then the game will most definately be on the Saturday because of Champions League the following midweek.

Fixtures should be out at the end of this week, but you never know in Spain...

by the time i wake up tomorrow the schedule will be out... <fingers crossed>

i may be staying till the 20th so hopefully the mid week game or weekend game is in Barcelona...

johentie

YES they are playing Sept 14th at Camp Nou! FC Barcelona vs Athletic Club
but i cannot buy tickets... how much in advance do they start to sell them?

VivaBarcelona

I'd have thoughts would have gone on sale in next 7-14 days mate. Can't wait for this one. I'll be there the same weekend should be a good game as Athletic Bilbao will provide good opposition.

johentie

I'd have thoughts would have gone on sale in next 7-14 days mate. Can't wait for this one. I'll be there the same weekend should be a good game as Athletic Bilbao will provide good opposition.

thanks will be checking everyday ; >

i'm going alone haha ... so should be easy to find one seat near the front on the grandstand...

star4life

Hi everyone,

The schedule shows all games to be played on Sunday but is this correct? Are there no games on a Saturday? Thanks!

star4life

It's not confirmed. The days often change.

Ah so I guess they confirm it a week or two before?

Also on Sept 30th and Oct 1st are champions league group stage games. I would think that either of these days Either Barcelona or Real Madrid would be home or is it possible both could be away? Thanks for your help, just trying to plan a trip and would love to catch a game.

Home of Barca Fans