Ander Herrera

Martindn

A longer video which shows the less flashy but just as impressive part of that game.
surprised at how good he is in tight spaces while still managing to retain posession something we have needed for years.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Really great showing from Herrera. Hope he becomes the next Iniesta as Guillem Balague says :D

Haha. Funny how overrated players become when they reach the Prem. Herrera wasn't one of the best midfielders in the Liga. There's no way in hell he will come anywhere near Iniesta level.

SwiftGuyver

Haha. Funny how overrated players become when they reach the Prem. Herrera wasn't one of the best midfielders in the Liga. There's no way in hell he will come anywhere near Iniesta level.

he hasn't even reached the Prem yet! he just had a decent game against LA Galaxy in a pre-season friendly!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

It makes me wonder what people would say about Iniesta, Xavi, and Messi if Barca played in the Premire League.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
La Liga players technical ability is light years ahead of the Premier League. Good, but certainly not great players constantly migrate there from La Liga and instantly set themselves apart by their superior level of technicality.

XaviMessiGirl

I always thought he was a great player, but he was never noticed in the big picture because of the club he played for. I agree he won't be as good as Iniesta though, and he will be hyped to the heavens, but he does deserve more recognition than he had been getting before. Wish it was at another club though.

Either LVG doesn't trust him because of the game-fixing accusation he was involved in, or he just isn't part of his long-term plans (he was brought in before LVG took over, if I'm not wrong)

Home of Barca Fans