Ander Herrera

EdmondDantes

I don't think Herrera is a world beater or anything but surely he's good enough to start for United. And yet, Van Gaal never throws him a bone.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Herrera's kick on Hazard from behind

[gfy]OrderlyFittingEsok[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]AdventurousAcidicHake[/gfy]

The Spaniard wasn't booked for the situation.

I hope FA give him a retrospective ban...

Zincubus

Banned
Wow - bumped from page 16 !!

BARCELONA boss Ernesto Valverde has reportedly approved a deal to sign Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera.
By JACK OTWAY
PUBLISHED: 16:55, Tue, Jan 2, 2018
UPDATED: 16:55, Tue, Jan 2, 2018

Zincubus

Banned
I'd be happy with Herrera offering work rate and biting tackles to Coutinho's creative genius - Busqs behind them ..

Thiago10

On the one hand I feel like he would complement Coutinho and Busquets perfectly in a 3 man midfield with his incredible workrate and playing style that (kind of) suits ours, but on the other hand I wouldn't want him to stop Sergi Roberto from playing.

If we can get him for a very cheap fee, then I say do it, but only then.

Givenchy

not sure whats going on with his situation at United, he was voted their player of the season and many fans wanted him as captain. comes across abit of a cunt but if he plays for your team i guess you love him. on a free or cheap we should certainly go for him and get rid of Gomes.

Zincubus

Banned
Poor man's Rakitic and far worse than Sergi

I'd say he's better than Rakitic in every department apart from long , crossfield passes which Rakitic can do but instead normally chooses to pass back to Pique ..

Fantastic work rate , extremely 'committed' in the tackle and is quite nippy ( in both ways ) .

Home of Barca Fans