Keylor Navas

Morten

Excellent saves by Navas, no need for DDG.
We need to spend money on attackers in the summer, not in positions we are already covered.

beck123

Banned
Excellent saves by Navas, no need for DDG.
We need to spend money on attackers in the summer, not in positions we are already covered.

We need one CB too, Vallejo is injured all the time and Varane's knee really f*ck him up and he need to rest a lot.

El Flaco

What's gonna happen with Navas do you think guys?

Madrid just annouced they've made an agreement with Chelsea to sign Courtois.

El Flaco

Will play in CDR only and leave next summer.

Yeah, that's what I think as well tbh.

Gotta say I feel a bit sorry for Navas tho.

Has been a great servant despite RM's rentless effort to get DDG, Alisson and other GKs.

Catta

I don't understand why didn't Chelsea try to get him in the Courtois deal, would have been better than spending 80 mil on Kepa.

Morten

Navas says he wants to stay and fight for his position, i like the spirit.
Also, it will mean neither of them can take it easy, a few bad games will mean the other get benched.

It wasnt really needed to go for a replacement though, Navas is valued higher among the fans than with Perez.
He has been very good for us overall.

Morten

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] In what universe is Courtois better than Navas? I just don't get it.

Why isn't Keylor being played? He's SIGNIFICANTLY better. The Belgian leaks goals like a broken bucket. VERY poor goalkeeping fundamentals too.

Navas is better imo, but the gk isn`t really the problem with this team, its every other part of it.

Home of Barca Fans