Keylor Navas

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Who cares? Carrying Costa Rica out of a group containing Italy, Urugay and England and forcing Holland with an on-form Robben into extra time and penalties is a great achievement as such and doesn't really need comparing. Nobody was downplaying Kahn anyway.

Last edited:
M

Messi4life

yeh, didnt meet his 8m release clause apparently

Atletico should just pay that release clause. It's a bargain for a goalie of Navas' quality. If they don't meet the release clause, another club will.
Local media in Valencia reports that the red-white striped capital club also will present a new bid shortly to try to connect to the keeper.

M

Messi4life

"Costa Rica can leave with their heads high. We didn't lose a single game."
"It's hard but that is life."

-Keylor Navas

FC B

Sure it is too late and our board didn't consider it but it would have been great if Navas and MAtS would have been the keepers of Barca.
I know people said he won't accept a sub role but it should have been a free competition between the two just like it is said it will be between our actual GKs.
He is just too good, to cheap and too impossible to miss such a target when you are desperate for keepers like Barca was...

Sure it is too late and our board didn't consider it but it would have been great if Navas and MAtS would have been the keepers of Barca.
I know people said he won't accept a sub role but it should have been a free competition between the two just like it is said it will be between our actual GKs.
He is just too good, to cheap and too impossible to miss such a target when you are desperate for keepers like Barca was...

Mats and Navas together just wouldn't have worked IMO, even if they were rotated. Navas has to be a clear number one.

FC B

Maybe he thought so but he isn't that good imo that he must start over MAtS no matter what. He not a Neuer is he ?:p

Alarcón

Bravo was brought in as a bench warmer, regardless of what Zubi & co. say. They wanted a good back up and they got one. Keylor, Willy, they're too good for that.

FC B

I'm stil pissed as fuck as how we could end up for years with Pinto as a backup GK, he could have been Messi's brother, that's unacceptable for Barcelona standards and for any professional football club imo.

Bravo was brought in as a bench warmer, regardless of what Zubi & co. say. They wanted a good back up and they got one. Keylor, Willy, they're too good for that.

This, pretty much. I'm guessing the reason they paid so much for a benchwarmer is because they were afraid of a repeat of what happened last season with Valdes' injury and Pinto starting for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

DrPepper

Isn't Bravo also too good to be a bench warmer? Especially for more than 10 mio. Madrid for example paid 3 for Lopez...

And Ochoa is available for free too. He isn't better than Bravo imo.

Home of Barca Fans