Keylor Navas

Alik

So far it's just rumors so nothing is settled yet. But even if it were true, Chelsea must sell Petr Cech but it will not be easy when the Czech sits on a contract until 2016 and has a high salary. Beside, Courtois said himself that he does not want to be second goalkeeper for the London-team.
And Mourinho himself said that Courtois is coming.

M

Messi4life

And Mourinho himself said that Courtois is coming.
True...

The TV station Antena 3 reported on Tuesday morning that Real Madrid are also interested in Keylor Navas.

Last edited:
M

Messi4life

Don't go to the dark side Keylor. :cry:

I would not be surprised if it come true. Especially considering that Casillas will most likely leave Real for next summer and that Diego Lopez holds only a single season as first goalkeeper.

Moreover, it's (unfortunately) an enormous prestige to represent Real Madrid in front of Atletico as an example. This is probably his chance of a lifetime, not every day that clubs like Real knocking on your door...

Edit: It's look like I've wrong, Antena 3 said that Real Madrid will sell both Iker Casillas and Diego Lopez under this summer to bring Navas (and Espanyols Kiko Casilla).

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...las-4028935?utm_source=main_feed#.U7K2cLFqMoF

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sky Italia is saying that Bayern will be signing Navas by paying his release cause (10m). A wonderful goalkeeper wasted and rotting on the bench.

And how much did we pay for Bravo? 12m? The amazing Zubiology at work again. :whistle2:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sky Italia is saying that Bayern will be signing Navas by paying his release cause (10m). A wonderful goalkeeper wasted and rotting on the bench.

And how much did we pay for Bravo? 12m? The amazing Zubiology at work again. :whistle2:

Keylor Navas and Marc-Andre ter Stegen won't work out. One is a great GK who is entering his prime, the other is an already good GK who has the potential to be the best in the world and among the great GKs in historyIMO(Potential, not saying he will for sure, but I hope he does).

I don't get why Keylor Navas would go to Bayern tbh. He will only warm the bench there. Would be such a pity if he goes to Bayern when he can be a starter at many top clubs in the world right now.

F

Flavia

Hopefully he won't go to bayern. He should go to atletico, if courtois leave. Too good for the bench.
And for what is worth, Bravo is on Unzue and Lucho, not Zoobidoo.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
There is a rumor that Madrid will drop both Casillas and Diego Lopez next season and are looking hard towards Keylor Navas as their new keeper.

I hope it's not true. Hate to have to root against Keylor.

M

Messi4life

Keylor Navas has 88 % Save Rate (best among all keeper in WC).

Not bad at all! :)

M

Messi4life

Atletico would be the best club for him. Not Real.
Atletico have (will) lost (lose) their best players Courtois, Diego Costa, Filipe Luis, Thiago etc. Why should he play in a club that will eventually minor club in the other? Additionally, Real certainly offer Keylor Navas a better salary than their little brother.

I can't agree with you in other words, Real Madrid is the best for him in terms of conditions between both clubs.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans