Keylor Navas

hamad138

Banned
fair Play to cassilaas got rid of alonso and lopez , a better Goalkeeper is now on the bench, due to casillas power at real.

zanela

This summer has been an awkward one regarding the GK transfers. Navas join Real: sit on the bench. Willy Caballero join City, sit on the bench. MatS join Barca, sit on the bench. Oblak join Atletico, sit on the bench! Wth...

Except Moyà has been mentoring Oblak, and been complimentary about the slovenian kid. Can't say the same about some of the others.

About Keylor, he went on record early summer about his keen interest in joining Atlético, but when it came down to actual business the only top club who made a concrete bid for him was R.Madrid. But yeh, lets denounce him for wanting to upgrade his profile, and for rejecting better non-existent offers on the table owing to fin. greed and some.

khaled_a_d

Except Moyà has been mentoring Oblak, and been complimentary about the slovenian kid. Can't say the same about some of the others.

About Keylor, he went on record early summer about his keen interest in joining Atlético, but when it came down to actual business the only top club who made a concrete bid for him was R.Madrid. But yeh, lets denounce him for wanting to upgrade his profile, and for rejecting better non-existent offers on the table owing to fin. greed and some.

He didn't say he had other offer
I tend to agree with Razor actually ,it was a bit awkward all those clubs grabbing a very good GK to be on the bench
when MATS,Caballero,Navas,Oblak,Cech,all became 2nd choice GK by one summer it is awkward

zanela

He didn't say he had other offer
I tend to agree with Razor actually ,it was a bit awkward all those clubs grabbing a very good GK to be on the bench
when MATS,Caballero,Navas,Oblak,Cech,all became 2nd choice GK by one summer it is awkward

I was not disagreeing with razor's post, at all. :p (just pointing out that despite the current situation Moyà-Oblak equation is a friendlier one when compared to their counterparts)

And the sec. part was in reply to DonAk/Cule4life.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's been great for them so far this season. Won't be surprised if he goes on to have a fantastic season like a couple of years ago when he won the award for the league's best GK.

Barely played last season and when he did, he didn't do too well and looked very shaky.

Amazing what regular playing time can do to you. ;)

Morten

Finally he gets a chance to prove his worth. There's no need for De Gea IMO.

Navas is in an unfortunate position. He is a great gk if given the chance, one of the best, arguably. But there is younger, spanish goalkeeper out there, who is at least as good. He is even from Madrid(from the rivals thou). Perez doesnt help in the matter either, i cant see him letting ddg go, even if Navas made matchwinning saves to secure a treble.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That was a pantherlike save penalty.
Last game? Glad we won't be seeing him vs. Barca then.

El Gato

Villarato!
Probably his last game in Real Madrid shirt... did great and sadly it turned that way...

Why? I've only read one shitty report bringing De Gea malarky back up by Independent. I still don't think he's coming this summer.

Beast

The Observer
If De Gea is staying you would have seen him play... it's Bale or Ronaldo saga all over again...

wait till tomorrow when the movement is announced ... moreover Perez wants his Spanish market share... De Gea provide that... it's been a long time since the Spanish NT had a keeper outside RM
[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] yes it was great but i saw him the PK shootout in pre-season and PK is not his thing TBH

Home of Barca Fans