Keylor Navas

M

Messi4life

Keylor Navas (when he played for Levante): "Everyone would like to play at Barça, it's an honour that they're linking me to such a big club." [cope]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't get why Atletico didn't go for him. Went for the more expensive albeit younger Oblak who they have chosen to stick to the bench after failing to discover his dodgy hip during his medical.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't get why Atletico didn't go for him. Went for the more expensive albeit younger Oblak who they have chosen to stick to the bench after failing to discover his dodgy hip during his medical.

Navas did not want to go to Atletico i think.

CuleLife4Life

Fuck looks like he will be starting against Atleti according to rumors on some Madrid nightly sports show. San Iker is heading to the bench.

CuleLife4Life

Keylor Navas not called up for Costa Rica, and uses international break to continue training hard in an attempt to impress Carlo Ancelotti

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/09/04/en/football/real_madrid/1409816495.html

Meanwhile Iker, ever so delusional, continues to accept call-ups only to find himself sitting on the bench lol.

I want Iker to start only because it benefits us.

But if it was Barca, I'd be livid. Iker gets to start Liga games, is continuously proclaimed as past his prime, lets in 4 goals in one game, and instead of staying in Madrid to practice and show effort, he jets off to join the national team where he isn't even needed anymore.

zanela

How was his debut? I refuse to watch him play for the Merengues.

Revisting some of the many "easy" saves he made last season.

vs sevilla (Rakitić header that one)

858e1faa193c4d9a5836ff65ca343bb5.gif

vs real sociedad

c9302bc6a65c39e0253c6ed9b66cd7a9.gif

vs Almeria

f109ee6c9325bc8805070533a36a6fb0.gif

vs real betis (double penalty save)

6544a59abb16aba7a5cb31450ce0d425.gif

e4140a4c7afb6fe7a4b34597302f7a5f.gif

Home of Barca Fans