Matteo Darmian

Darko

Idk why I thought it was 2 years/4 transfer windows...
This makes all this fransfer talk all the time a bit more understandable.

Leo_Messi

Great game by Darmian so far today against Juve in the derby di Torino. He is playing as a left wing-back and has so far scored 1 goal and assisted Quagliarella's goal. Torino are leading 2-1 at home with 20 minutes left of the match.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Great game by Darmian so far today against Juve in the derby di Torino. He is playing as a left wing-back and has so far scored 1 goal and assisted Quagliarella's goal. Torino are leading 2-1 at home with 20 minutes left of the match.

:braida:

XaviMessiGirl

Grande Matteo! I read that Braida was there... but Torino's president also said today that there hasn't been any official contact.

L

linetty

Braida (transfer adviser): "Darmian rumour? We like him. I know him from Milan, he has made a lot of progress. He's a humble guy." [ts]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Braida is everywhere. Covered more miles in 2 months than Zubi in 5 years.

Darmian is like Zambrotta. Can play both sides.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If Darmian comes, than maybe we should be looking to sell Adriano?

Would be a great investment imo, LB and RB with a quality backup player (and even with credentials to take the XI spot)

Egert

Estonian Culé

He sure has, I am happy that he is with us.

We should have signed Darmian in the summer already, wish we had Braida in the summer :cry:

JamDav1982

To be fair Braida has a totally different job than Zubi.

He is there to go around europe and scout/make contacts with players, agents and clubs.

Zubi for the vast majority of time was based in his office in Barcelona as most other Sporting Directors have been.

The way Barto has restructured and created the Braida job seems to suit Barca, so hope whoever comes in as next board keep that side of things.

khaled_a_d

I hate to be someone who defends Zubi but tbf they have different jobs .
Braida is just advisor ,he is more a respected scout .but he doesn't have to do any negotiation .he isn't involved in renewal talks etc .it gives him more time to focus on watching players and scouting them by himself

Home of Barca Fans