Matteo Darmian

DrPepper

How much would he cost?

Not really sure if he's really good enough to be a permanent starter for us... With 26 he isn't the youngest either, although not too old.

Leo_Messi

The interest is definitely genuine. Italian media have been reporting this rumor for a while now. If I recall then he was rumored to us last summer as well before we bought Lord Douglas.:worthy:

Anyway in my opinion he is the best pick on the market. A very complete player, proven, the right age, not too expensive, Torino not playing European football next season (with all due probability) etc.

Everything points to a move if we look at this objectively.

Also personally I would be very happy to see another Italian at the club again. Lucho too probably.:lucho:

F

Flavia

How much would he cost?

Not really sure if he's really good enough to be a permanent starter for us... With 26 he isn't the youngest either, although not too old.

26 is a very good age. It would give Godswill room, if he makes it. Or even Bellerin, if he comes back in the future. I don't think he'd be much more than 15m euros.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
26 is a very good age. It would give Godswill room, if he makes it. Or even Bellerin, if he comes back in the future. I don't think he'd be much more than 15m euros.

Might be less than that. And he would be able to cover the RB and LB position.

Or at CB. :song:

DrPepper

Hopefully we won't overpay for him. About 10M would sound reasonable, considering that Torino isn't really a big club. I can see us overpay though, and spend more than 20M.

G

Gasgas

Are we getting him for real? Is the rumor that strong as when madrid were after danilo
And he wont be cup tied for UCL either :dance:

anguy

He'll be a good purchase. Even if we buy someone else who will bench him he can still fulfill Adriano role as universal RB/LB backup. Also like said he won't be cup tied in the winter. So buy him, try him out for rest of the season if he's starter material OK, if not move him to backup role and buy someone else, ideal solution.

Supa Dupa Fly

If we sign him instead of Fabinho I'm gonna be pissed.
FR6wA55.gif

Home of Barca Fans