User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Round of 16: Argentina - Switzerland - Tuesday 01/07/2014

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rojo has been present and far exceeded my expectations but he is not anything special. Not because he is an ex-Madridista, I don't even like him that much but he is the least of your worries, which is still the forwards who aren't clicking at all.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    Rojo has been present and far exceeded my expectations but he is not anything special. Not because he is an ex-Madridista, I don't even like him that much but he is the least of your worries, which is still the forwards who aren't clicking at all.
    What? When? AFAIK he's only played for Spartak, Estudiantes, and Sporting CP.

Killahead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMessi View Post
    What? When? AFAIK he's only played for Spartak, Estudiantes, and Sporting CP.
    He's talking about Gago. After 5 years Raed still forget to use the Reply with Quote button.
    There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised!