Round of 16: Argentina - Switzerland - Tuesday 01/07/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Although the French would dispute Emmental...

The French love to dispute but Emmental is a region in Switzerland where it came from, they simply don't have protection over the name in terms of the cheese so you can find Emmentaler cheese made all over the planet

Egert

Estonian Culé
This is going to be the toughest game for Argentina in this WC so far. I can see Messi carrying Argentina through this. I'm nervous.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This is going to be the toughest game for Argentina in this WC so far. I can see Messi carrying Argentina through this. I'm nervous.

Yeah, I get the impression Leo will have to turn in another maestro performance as I see them getting through this, 3-1...Of course, the Suisse have a shot...If Di Maria & the supporting cast bottle it, it's anyone's to win

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
ARG XI: Romero; Zabaleta, Fernandez, Garay, Rojo; Mascherano, Gago; Di Maria, Lavezzi, Messi; Higuain

Switzerland XI v Argentina: Benaglio; Lichtsteiner, Rodriguez, Schar, Djourou; Inler, Xhaka, Behrami, Shaqiri; Mehmedi, Drmic

V

voodoomaster

God I want to see messi through, but he has to do everything on his own. An early goal for Argentina Will make this watchable for the neutrals.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I almost shit my pants in the end.... I was so fkin nervous. If they play the passing game against Belgium/USA, then they won't get through to semis.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
No wonder they wait till the end to score they can't control a game. Too bad no team untill maybe the finals will have a go at them

Alik

No wonder they wait till the end to score they can't control a game. Too bad no team untill maybe the finals will have a go at them

I think the toughest team for Argentina to face is Netherlands. If they get to the semi-finals, I believe that will be their toughest game.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Argentina just isn't passing team, they are counter attacking team. But they can't do it right now.

spark

I think the toughest team for Argentina to face is Netherlands. If they get to the semi-finals, I believe that will be their toughest game.

It will but Argentina has won all 4 of their semifinals in the World cup. The biggest albatross over their neck is the quarterfinal jinx since 1990, if they can just get to the semis that will be a weight off their shoulders and I believe they will make it to the finals.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I've never been so pissed watching a match as long as I can remember. I wanted to lose my shit and start destroying my own home. Messi &. Di Maria saves the day.

Ffs please take off gago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans