Round of 16: Germany - Algeria - Monday 30/06/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

What a game. This wc's been really something :)

I feel bad for Algeria, though. They could have won, found the scoring boots a little too late.

Bertus

Damn i hate algeria supporters in the stadium. 120 min of whistles non stop every time the opposing team has the ball.

They really have a problem. And i don't even talk about how here in France some of them broke things or put fire to cars when they lose or even when they win like ealier in this WC.

Really hard to put up with this shit they are pulling.

Jenks

Damn i hate algeria supporters in the stadium. 120 min of whistles non stop every time the opposing team has the ball.

They really have a problem. And i don't even talk about how here in France some of them broke things or put fire to cars when they lose or even when they win like ealier in this WC.

Really hard to put up with this shit they are pulling.

Seem talk of that on other forums too. Surprised there aren't riots against them.

BarcaGirl

My commentator was saying "oh poor Germans are so tried" ...some of these Algeria players were/are fasting for whole day, you stupid fucker :angry:

spark

Really sorry for Algeria but they had enough chances. Coach should have brought on fresh legs way earlier probably.

On the other hand I was feeling dumb for subbing musa for djabou but he came through in the end :worthy:

Bertus

Seem talk of that on other forums too. Surprised there aren't riots against them.
If you're talking about how they don't respect people here, French authorities fear them so they always keep quiet about those problems.

Most of those supporters are both french and algerian with both nationalities, yet they don't have any respect towards France.

I understand they prefer to support algeria, it's their rights, no problems with that. But some of them burn cars and broke everythings, and everyone keeps quiet scared by them.

Now it's one thing, but it's the first match of algeria i follow in this WC, and those whistles were awful. Unrespectful and noisy. Worse than the vuvuzela.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Algerie players didnt need to fast today, they could make up for it in winter. Im not saying they should not, but it could get quite fatal for their health in the conditions in Brazil. Luckily for them its not as long like here(18-20 hours).

Anyway, well played Algerie. They did very well.

Germany better play better than this and make some changes against France or else it's gonna end ugly for them.

Bertus

Germany better play better than this and make some changes against France or else it's gonna end ugly for them.

1110616_o.gif

Low was awfully stressed during the whole game. When the coach has no serenity at all, it's no good and everyone panic.

zanela

Löw is gross. Does he have to engineer his infamous appetite-killing gesture every other tournament?

....the whistles seemed subdued on my screen. Nothing can be worse than vuvuzela, for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans