Round of 16: France - Nigeria - Monday 30/06/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
France: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Stephane Ruffier (Saint-Etienne), Mickael Landreau (Bastia), Mathieu Debuchy (Newcastle United), Lucas Digne (Paris Saint-Germain), Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Eliaquim Mangala (FC Porto), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal), Mamadou Sakho (Liverpool), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid), Yohan Cabaye (Paris Saint-Germain), Clement Grenier (Lyon), Blaise Matuidi (Paris Saint-Germain), Rio Mavuba (Lille), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle United), Mathieu Valbuena (Marseille), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal), Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad), Loic Remy (Newcastle United), Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich).

Nigeria:
Vincent Enyeama (Lille), Austin Ejide (Hapoel Be'er Sheva), Chigozie Agbim (Gombe United), Elderson Echiejile (Monaco), Efe Ambrose (Celtic), Godfrey Oboabona (Rizespor), Azubuike Egwuekwe (Warri Wolves), Kenneth Omeruo (Chelsea), Juwon Oshaniwa (Ashdod), Joseph Yobo (Fenerbahce), Kunle Odunlami (Sunshine Stars), John Mikel Obi (Chelsea), Ramon Azeez (Almeria), Ogenyi Onazi (Lazio), Reuben Gabriel (Waasland-Beveren), Michael Babatunde (Volyn Lutsk), Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow), Shola Ameobi (Newcastle), Emmanuel Emenike (Fenerbahce), Peter Odemwingie (Stoke City), Michael Uchebo (Cercle Brugge), Victor Moses (Chelsea), Uche Nwofor (Heerenveen).

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
E38399E383B3E382BCE3839EE38399E383B3E38381.jpg

barcanuck

Only time they ever met Nigeria won 0-1.

I can see Nigeria pulling a shocker off after an inspiring loss to Argentina.

We should let them play ball and kill them on the counter.
Parking the bus won't really work vs france which doesn't thrive on possession, which is why i'm really optimistic for once

@Jesse they are: they skipped one training session already and might skip another. But although i have literally zero info i bet each of the bonuses controversies for african countries is due to corrupt federations a lot more than the player's greed. I mean I lost count of how many controversies ghana, cameroon and nigeria have been through already.

Last edited:

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I heard Nigeria's players are complaining about bonuses again. They seem to self-destruct in a classically African fashion. I'd back France to win this: they have an obvious surplus of quality and they are more focused, it appears.

I heard Nigeria's players are complaining about bonuses again. They seem to self-destruct in a classically African fashion. I'd back France to win this: they have an obvious surplus of quality and they are more focused, it appears.

Where´s the honour? Christ represent your god damn country and be proud of it. Pathetic!

F

Flavia

Where´s the honour? Christ represent your god damn country and be proud of it. Pathetic!

All nt's pay their players. Honour is a rare thing in football. The problem with the african nations seems lack of organization, maybe corruption. So it gets out of hand and this happens.

Alik

Am hoping for an upset. Don't think it's too unlikely either. Musa and Enyeama to be their best players.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sakho is out apparently. Guy's a red card waiting to happen. SO maybe it's a good thing he doesn't play against Nigeria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans