Round of 16: The Netherlands - Mexico - Sunday 29/06/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jägermeister

All tournament Mexicans were bragging including during this match, looking so optimistic, I can say this end of the game made my day!

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Dutch!!!

Robben SUPERMAN!!!

You don't honestly say that this was a good game?

PaulFCB

Banned
Fucking robben and his fukcing diving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

article-0-1EBF209C00000578-403_634x632.jpg

There was also a double penalty for The Netherlands in the first half.

impeh

Hi, its me..
brings off RVP for Huntelaar, who sets up the goal and scores the penalty.

didnt think they played well but Van Gaal made a great call

Richard.H

LOL during the ESPN World Cup Coverage, Ruud Van Nistelrooy gave an absolute deathstare to Roberto Martinez when he said that Robben dived. Was hilarious. I bet Ruud is extremely pissed at him.

BerkeleyBernie

Let's be honest, Mexico deserved it more...

No.

Great strike by JdS, but Mexico were just blasting from outside the box. In the first half, Dutch played at much slower pace, and conservatively, knocking the ball around the back, but unable to penetrate up front because of the extra player they kept in back. After the goal, they switched it up, and Mexico dropped deep to hold the lead. Netherlands completely controlled 2nd half, corner after corner with a height advantage, and Robben running at them.

You can say Mexico won the first half, if you like, but Netherlands clearly the better team in the 2nd.

PaulFCB

Banned
lol yeah, Mexico "deserved" to qualify? How in hell did they deserve shit? After the goal they just hoped that the Dutch suffocate in the Fortaleza air and manage to do abs nothing.

PaulFCB

Banned
When I read "Robben dived" "Mexico deserved it more" I can only say that.

Of course some probably expected more from the Dutch, but overall, even if it wasn't their best game, they 100% deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans