FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

FC433

Great move and I feel proud of that: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...el-friendly-borussia-monchengladbach-14680768

"Liverpool have cancelled a planned pre-season friendly with Borussia Monchengladbach after the Reds took exception to the German club's pursuit of Rhian Brewster."

Monaco and Borussia Dortmund have been targeting our youth lately, and the only way to stop that is when we do the same. Offer higher wages with Barca B opportunity. Dortmund got the talented Youssoufa Moukoko (13) why do not we try to get him and promise him a spot in Juvenil A and a few appearances with Barca B? We do not have to get him, but our attempt should prevent them in the future from targeting our players.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Great move and I feel proud of that: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...el-friendly-borussia-monchengladbach-14680768

"Liverpool have cancelled a planned pre-season friendly with Borussia Monchengladbach after the Reds took exception to the German club's pursuit of Rhian Brewster."

Monaco and Borussia Dortmund have been targeting our youth lately, and the only way to stop that is when we do the same. Offer higher wages with Barca B opportunity. Dortmund got the talented Youssoufa Moukoko (13) why do not we try to get him and promise him a spot in Juvenil A and a few appearances with Barca B? We do not have to get him, but our attempt should prevent them in the future from targeting our players.

barca is already targeting him.

Messi983

According to MD Axel Perez, 16 year old Uruguayan forward who plays for Nacional is training with our Juvenil team these days. He's currently in the process of getting European passport as we can't sign him otherwise before he turns 18. Clubs like Chelsea, Dortmund, Liverpool, Ajax and PSG are also interested.

[youtube]Z7qByVngpc4[/youtube]

FC433

Excellent. I hope we start following Juve, BVB, Man City Monaco academy players to stop them from following ours.

Players who left the academy and succeeded: Piqué, Fàbregas and Alba

Kind of: Grimaldo, Adama Traoré, Antonio Sanabria and Keita Baldé

Anyone else?

Joan

Excellent. I hope we start following Juve, BVB, Man City Monaco academy players to stop them from following ours.

Players who left the academy and succeeded: Piqué, Fàbregas and Alba

Kind of: Grimaldo, Adama Traoré, Antonio Sanabria and Keita Baldé

Anyone else?
Icardi.

FC433

^
I mean he is still young only 26, but I cannot see him improving much. Can we count his career as a success? I am not sure, but I do remember him. He was quite good and I do not know what happened to him.

Home of Barca Fans