FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

F

FlaFCB

[tw]814590515945545733[/tw]

They obliterated atletico in the final. Hopefully at least one or two of them make the 1st team one day.

SeloBarca

Seems to be a good generation. Can only hope they keep developing.

The Atletico goalkeeper was really bad though :p

navidjaan

Really, really talented team. But lets calm down with the expectations, please. I know it's hard due to the extensive coverage in Spanish media (happens every year, last year it was Xavi Simons and co.). If you want to learn more about the team, player for player, check this Twitter thread out:

[tw]815172250513051648[/tw]

navidjaan

Tell me more about them, they were fucking amazing today against Real and Atletico

Why not just ask about them in the thread where people are talking about the game and then make a proper thread of each one of them? :)

Anyways, Juan Larious is the best U13 LB in Spain. Barça picked him up from Sevilla last summer, most likely ahead of Madrid. Very fast and skillful in attack. Adria Capdevila (not Capdevilla) is the leader of the team, driving the motor in the middle of the pitch. He is tiny, but his technique and fighting efforts make up for it. La Masia have tons of midfield talent, but he is one of those types of midfielders where you think: "he can go far".

Messi983

Great interview with Infantil B coach Sergi Milà...

"We are a team of 23" - I love this. :worthy:

[tw]816014893660995588[/tw]

[tw]816012334082781184[/tw]

navidjaan

9/10 of Spain's goals at the under 17 euros have been scored by Barça players, from which five of them are in the XI: Miranda, Morey, Orellana, Gomez and Ruiz. Exciting generation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
9/10 of Spain's goals at the under 17 euros have been scored by Barça players, from which five of them are in the XI: Miranda, Morey, Orellana, Gomez and Ruiz. Exciting generation.

This brought smile to my face, thank you. I hope our kids will keep progressing and we will be able to retain the best of them.

navidjaan

And it's not just those 5 players. The arguably most exciting Barça player on this team is on the bench, Eric Garcia, who is 1-2 years younger than the rest. In general, the 1998-2001 generation looks class, which it has done for several years now. Hopefully more of them can join the first team on a permanent basis in the future than the 1994-1997 generation.

MessiDinho10

Spain U17 won the penalty shootout in the final versus England. Morey scored a goal in the first half, while Ruiz, Morey and Gomez converted their penalties.

Home of Barca Fans