FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Messi983

DER-MDAXYAEhCJj.jpg

From what I've read Cristobal Munoz is the most highly rated of new players. Here is Sport article about him from March...

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...st-young-prospect-in-spanish-football-5886690

tacticvarium

I've also heard that Kareem Tunde is one of the best talents in his generation. Looks like both Cristobal and Kareem play as a forward and will both play in the Infantil B category next season. Would this be a new golden generation? It'll be interesting to watch how they are developing.

xXKonan

lol Perea isn't some young dude either he's 27 years old. :lol:

but I would at least assume he knew his contract was up this summer? Kinda strange if he didn't know.

Yannik

but I would at least assume he knew his contract was up this summer? Kinda strange if he didn't know.

I suppose it's not that he "didn't know" that his contract was up, but that the club didn't approach him personally about his future, and instead let him know via twitter he was actually released.

EDIT: Tried translating the interview.

How are you feeling?

R: I am feeling horrible, because a month before finishing the League, when I was doing very good, I already got offers from various clubs like Leganes or Cadiz, the coach told me that we would sit and talk. He did not assure me with firm words that he would renew, but they did count on me for the next year and I was getting to the idea that Barcelona could count on me for at least another year, for the age. I'm having breakfast with my girlfriend, I get on Twitter and I see that FC Barcelona was not going to continue with Perea, Gumbau, Xemi and Suárez. I did not feel well at all.

Last edited:

ebieymjunior

Hey guys! Make you're XI of la masia talents you think is the most talented and/or has the Best opportunity making it to the first team.

This is mine (preference/2nd or 3rd choice/*potential)

GK: Iñaki Peña (18)/Lazar Carevic (18)/*Adrià Rojas (17)
CB (R): Jorge Cuenca (17, No La Masia)/Rodrigo Tarín (21)/*Roman Tugarinov (17)
CB (L): Santiago Bueno (18)/Chumi Brandáriz (18)/*Arnau Comas (17)
RB: Dani Morer (19)/Mateu Morey (19)/*Guillem Jaime (18)
LB: Marc Cucurella (19)/Juan Miranda (17)/*Martí Vilà (18)
DM: Oriol Busquets (18)/Ferrán Sarsanedas (20)/*Josep Calavera (17)
CM: Alejandro Orellana (18)/Braima Fati (19)/*Álex Collado (18)
AM: Ricard Puig (18)/Sergio Gómez (16)/*Monchu Rodríguez (17)
CF: Rafa Mújica (18)/Jérémy Guillemenot (19)/*Alejandro Marqués (16)
RW: Carles Pérez (19)/Edgar Fernández (18)/*Pau Martínez (16)
LW: Seung-Woo Lee (19)/Abel Ruiz (17)/David Alfonso (17)

That's without Sergi Palencia, Carles Aleñá and Vitinho Carvalho (Not La Masia), as I see them being promoted next year.

Last edited:

Messi983

You can get Lee off that list. According to DiMarzio he'll be sold to Hellas Verona and we'll have a buy-back option for the next two years.

[tw]902589955863666689[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans