FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

JamDav1982

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but with the UK voting to leave he EU it means English clubs will not be able to sign Barca youth players before the age of 18.

Or any other EU under 18s.

At moment they are offering big contracts to La Masia youngsters at 16 before Barca can sign them up properly.

khaled_a_d

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but with the UK voting to leave he EU it means English clubs will not be able to sign Barca youth players before the age of 18.

Or any other EU under 18s.

At moment they are offering big contracts to La Masia youngsters at 16 before Barca can sign them up properly.

Yeah,It was talked here by me and some other members. It was in fact the reason I liked the Brexit :lol:

navidjaan

Weeell. Theres alot of "talent" but i dont see all of those actually making it.
The highest hopes for a La Masia player i have and are following a bit is Xavi Simons.
I had some for Lee ofcourse, but now even Paik seems to have surpased him.

Most of those kids haven't even reached Juvenil age yet, and I'm not saying they'll all make it, they won't, but that doesn't make them ridiculously talented, because they are.

Paik is a year older than Lee and he isn't even called up for B games.

navidjaan

Juvenil A with a comprehensive win vs Ferrioliense, 2-0. Two golazos from Alex Collado and Carles Pérez.

[gfy]InbornPracticalBufeo[/gfy]

[gfy]AromaticGentleBlackrussianterrier[/gfy]

navidjaan

Hi [MENTION=14778]Ronnie10[/MENTION], has there been any Barça TV Masia uploads lately? Can't find anything by Abrancos and Alex C.

Home of Barca Fans