FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

xXKonan

Barcelona youth goalkeeper Inaki Pena (16) will renew his contract next week. Man United have been trying to sign him this summer. [rac1]

raki

Barcelona youth goalkeeper Inaki Pena (16) will renew his contract next week. Man United have been trying to sign him this summer. [rac1]

Wise decision. Suck it United.

Kais Ruiz compared to Messi? LOLOL
How can a 12 year old be compared to Messi? How delusional can you be to do that remark?

If my counting is correct there are 158000 new Messi´s.

raki

According to the media we want to replace Pedro with Nolito :facepalm: with so many attacking talent at La Masia..

Lucho does not rate Deulofeu and Adama. And let´s be honest: a made playr should be replaced with another However i dont believe in Pedro´s departure.

MessiDinho10

Now they're banning kids who joined La Masia legitimately, under FIFA's rules. I'm not one to believe in conspiracies or vendettas, but this seems more and more like someone has it out for Barça. If FIFA prohibit the kids from La Masia they banned as of today from playing in competitive football, they should ban 10 kids from every other European club with dual citizenships as well. Every club has young players who('s parents) migrated for non-footballing reasons. This is ridiculous.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who is this No.9?

otg7zk.gif

raki

Now they're banning kids who joined La Masia legitimately, under FIFA's rules. I'm not one to believe in conspiracies or vendettas, but this seems more and more like someone has it out for Barça. If FIFA prohibit the kids from La Masia they banned as of today from playing in competitive football, they should ban 10 kids from every other European club with dual citizenships as well. Every club has young players who('s parents) migrated for non-footballing reasons. This is ridiculous.

Agree. What FIFA is doing is outrageous. They have no legal basis.

Zinedinho

Someone at Barça must be wearing The Ring because FIFA is acting like Sauron.

"I see you" (read with scary voice). Yeah, to the point it looks like an obsession. Here, take the fucking ring.

It must be someone who keeps being invisible. Therefore, Rosell.

Home of Barca Fans