FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

khoazany

Any cost? He´s paid according his age and status. If he wants to go it´s his fault. Simple. Many players like him have stayed.

How do you define "fault"?Leaving Barca is always a fault?Many players will disagree including Pique.

I think he's using us (United) to get a better contract from you tbh.Considering we (United) has screwed up some youth deals over the past few years due to being stingy over a few hundred thousand quids I doubt we would make an offer that is "5 times better" than what Barca put on the table.

khaled_a_d

Any cost? He´s paid according his age and status. If he wants to go it´s his fault. Simple. Many players like him have stayed.

If a player has better offer financially and leave ,it is a wise decision not fault
And let's be honest ,we aren't attractive to those kids as we once was .we have let many top talent go (many sold not just left) .many hasn't got a real chance .a top talent like Deulofeu hasn't even got a chance in the 1st team .Thiago,Bartra ,Momtoya lacked playing time .same with rafinha and he is yet to get an extension offer.all of those has turned bigger offer when they were young to stay at barca and right now it doesn't look wise

raki

If a player has better offer financially and leave ,it is a wise decision not fault
And let's be honest ,we aren't attractive to those kids as we once was .we have let many top talent go (many sold not just left) .many hasn't got a real chance .a top talent like Deulofeu hasn't even got a chance in the 1st team .Thiago,Bartra ,Momtoya lacked playing time .same with rafinha and he is yet to get an extension offer.all of those has turned bigger offer when they were young to stay at barca and right now it doesn't look wise

And United is? The team that give Pogba for free..Are you kidding me? If the kid wanna go, be my guest. Only those who wanna stay are welcome. I dont give a damn about the others.

khaled_a_d

And United is? The team that give Pogba for free..Are you kidding me? If the kid wanna go, be my guest. Only those who wanna stay are welcome. I dont give a damn about the others.

No ,united isn't .but he will at least get paid ,guaranteed money that he may regret letting go later . we were once the best academy in the world and that was enough reason to leave money on the table .now that reason is gone
And they didn't give Pogba for free,he didn't renew and left . huge difference .And Van Gaal is a guy who always reform and help the academy in whatever club he coach .they will surely improve in that aspect

raki

No ,united isn't .but he will at least get paid ,guaranteed money that he may regret letting go later . we were once the best academy in the world and that was enough reason to leave money on the table .now that reason is gone
And they didn't give Pogba for free,he didn't renew and left . huge difference .And Van Gaal is a guy who always reform and help the academy in whatever club he coach .they will surely improve in that aspect

Van Gaal is awful to the academy. Look at the all players he buys and are useless. And United academy is dead since the Fergie boys. For a young player Barcelona is still one of the best clubs to be. No doubt. The level has just raised. Average players have no place here. Just because Barça B was demoted all drama has surfaced? Please, get a grip of yourselves.

Btw, i like your approach. If a young player does not renew and leave the club is the devil. When it´s United not seeing that is normal. Talking about double standards.
When you really like barça you stay, specially if you´re 16. Lee is banned since 2014 and he´s still here like many others. And he´s Korean not even Spanish or Catalan.

Inaki will have good sense and he will stay. If not good riddance.

khaled_a_d

Van Gaal is awful to the academy. Look at the all players he buys and are useless. And United academy is dead since the Fergie boys. For a young player Barcelona is still one of the best clubs to be. No doubt. The level has just raised. Average players have no place here. Just because Barça B was demoted all drama has surfaced? Please, get a grip of yourselves.

Btw, i like your approach. If a young player does not renew and leave the club is the devil. When it´s United not seeing that is normal. Talking about double standards.
When you really like barça you stay, specially if you´re 16. Lee is banned since 2014 and he´s still here like many others. And he´s Korean not even Spanish or Catalan.

Inaki will have good sense and he will stay. If not good riddance.

I am the one with double standards? you just blamed Manu for letting Pogba go .and you are blaming Barce prospects for leaving our club.and then talk about double standard? :lol:
I didn't blame Barca btw,you are the one blaming Manu .I am saying players do the best of their career and they have every right too .it is those in the club job to make us the best career move for those prospects.either by money or proving we are the right place to develop

And we have systemic drop in La Masia .it isn't about raised standard .players like Busquets,Pedro,forced their way into the club in the greatest era or Barcelona .right now our prospects are less ready and chances aren't given.loans to teams who doesn't even need the players .in last 4 years players like Icardi/Bellerin/Thiago/Keita proving themselves right leaving .We are yet to promote any true rotational player since 2011

And please ,look at Van Gaal history as a coach.Even Bayern admit he is the one who built this team and he made gr8 approach with their academy .he has done b4 here ,he has done it b4 with Ajax .the guy promoted Puyol when the club accepted Betis offer ffs .He is a coach who has gr8 eye for talent .and Manu are already getting many prospects and fixing the academy with him .targeting Inaki is a prove of that

navidjaan

Anyone who know why the Armando Broncas account doesn't upload vids on mail.ru anymore? Was lovely for Promeses and other La Masia footage.
[MENTION=14778]Ronnie10[/MENTION] ?

Ronnie10

Anyone who know why the Armando Broncas account doesn't upload vids on mail.ru anymore? Was lovely for Promeses and other La Masia footage.

[MENTION=14778]Ronnie10[/MENTION] ?

La Masia is having holiday since May. Promeses will be back when new season starts.

raki

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Barcelona youth goalkeeper Angel Bermejo (15) has joined Portuguese club Porto.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Is Barcelona's famed La Masia academy in decline?

For some Barcelona supporters the lack of home-grown players coming through into the first team will be seen as a worrying trend. Others will be gleeful at the chance to see Turan, a magician of a midfielder, put on the famous Barcelona shirt, unperturbed by the knowledge that someone like Samper has been forced out because of his move. The next 12 months will be pivotal in the medium-term future of La Masia and its famed productivity.

Zangash

Banned
Is Barcelona's famed La Masia academy in decline?

For some Barcelona supporters the lack of home-grown players coming through into the first team will be seen as a worrying trend. Others will be gleeful at the chance to see Turan, a magician of a midfielder, put on the famous Barcelona shirt, unperturbed by the knowledge that someone like Samper has been forced out because of his move. The next 12 months will be pivotal in the medium-term future of La Masia and its famed productivity.

Samper is not forced out by the signing of Turan. He'll either be backup for Rakatic or backup for Busquets at best for the next several seasons.

raki

Samper is not forced out by the signing of Turan. He'll either be backup for Rakatic or backup for Busquets at best for the next several seasons.

Of course. Turan was bought to give deph in Offensive midfield and wingers. Since when Samper plays in those positions? Samper has to prove himself in a loan like Rafinha did.

Zangash

Banned
Of course. Turan was bought to give deph in Offensive midfield and wingers. Since when Samper plays in those positions? Samper has to prove himself in a loan like Rafinha did.

No he doesn't. Loans very rarely work, and one could argue that Rafinha's loan only worked because his coach at both his loan club and his parent club were the same man.

JamDav1982

No he doesn't. Loans very rarely work, and one could argue that Rafinha's loan only worked because his coach at both his loan club and his parent club were the same man.

Suarez loan worked and he is a better player with more experience at a higher level.

Loans will come more and more into play as players want it to stay at Barca.

Any half decent 17/18 year old at Barca is these days being offered big bucks and promise of quick route to the first team to go to the EPL etc.

The last thing these players want is to stay at Barca and not progress past the B team until they are 20/21.

These loans are as much about as keeping players happy at club as they are to the players development.

Zangash

Banned
Suarez loan worked and he is a better player with more experience at a higher level.

Loans will come more and more into play as players want it to stay at Barca.

Any half decent 17/18 year old at Barca is these days being offered big bucks and promise of quick route to the first team to go to the EPL etc.

The last thing these players want is to stay at Barca and not progress past the B team until they are 20/21.

These loans are as much about as keeping players happy at club as they are to the players development.

The verdict is still out on whether or not the Suarez loan was successful. I honestly don't see any way Suarez succeeds here no matter how well he does at Sevilla barring some kind of revelation season for him.

Samper is very unlikely to jump ship to England when he's this close to the first team. Loaning him shouldn't be necessary and is more likely to work against us than for us, and if he does get loaned you will almost certainly be here listing all of the players on the loan team that are much better than him that warrant him not getting any playing time. He's good enough for a rotational role with the first team, and it'd be more useful for his development than loaning him out and likely wasting a year of his career would, imo.

Home of Barca Fans