FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Tonykross

Iñaki Peña & Oriol Busquets are just 16 ,it will be tough task for them to be with Juvenil A ,I understand there was a time players of their age was promoted to Barca B but still not easy
Ayoub was highly rated and didn't impress with the team either
Xavi Quintilla & Rodrigo Tarín are good additions to the defense ,would rate both higher than Bagnack
Hopefully this group of players ,along Lee when he returns from ban with Kaptoum and Godswill returning from injury will prove to be good addition to the team and help it to stay competetive next season
though promotion is very unlikely

I'm sure Dongou will be leaving Barcelona, I don't see him staying any longer with Barca B

khaled_a_d

I'm sure Dongou will be leaving Barcelona, I don't see him staying any longer with Barca B

Not sure about that ,it makes sense for him to leave obviously but i think the board might hold to him
The team will lose many players and there is a need to say No to some of the players who want to leave

khaled_a_d

Barcelona are holding renewal talks with youth goalkeeper Iñaki Peña (16), but English clubs are offering him five times more. [sport]

raki

According to Gerard Romero:

Juvenil A promotions from Juvenil B

Dani Morer
Eric Montes
Marc Cucurella
Oriol Busquets
Carles Aleña

Jordi Tur
Braima Fati
Matyas Tajti
Carles Pérez
Alex Blanco
Marc Rio

Those are the ones i know to have good/great potential. Anyone knows the rest of them?

What would be a realistic squad or 11 for the B team regarding next season? I reckon that most starters from this season would not play in 3rd division. Am i wrong?

MessiDinho10

Dani Morer and Tajti are talented, the rest average in my opinion.

It's wait and see regarding Barça B, I just want the players to be guided properly, so decisions after the elections would be ideal.

raki

Dani Morer and Tajti are talented, the rest average in my opinion.

It's wait and see regarding Barça B, I just want the players to be guided properly, so decisions after the elections would be ideal.

A proper coach is very important. Also a manager for the Youth Teams with quality is essential. I really liked Amor. Dont know why he was kicked out. Jordi Roura dont know what he´s doing. He´s a good guy but that´s not enough.
The coaches for B team and Juvenil A + sporting director for La Masia are 3 key position in the future of La Masia. There´s a lot of quality in the youth ranks. The proof is that many teams try to take them away since they are 14-15 years.

raki

‏@Youngcules

La Masia team of the season by @orioldomenech.

CIee422WUAADL6E.png

raki

‏@Youngcules

Oriol Busquets, Jordi Mboula and Chumi with the Copa Presidente cup for Spain U-16. Mboula top scorer with 5 goals.
CIgSLrPWUAAVxaE.jpg

raki

Inaki Pena to United, almost a done deal according to Youngcules. A pity but it´s the player fault. I hope he fails.

khoazany

Just seen Giancarlo Poveda one of the minors that led to the ban was called up by England for U16s training camp.Anyone know what's the situation?Always thought he's Colombian.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just seen Giancarlo Poveda one of the minors that led to the ban was called up by England for U16s training camp.Anyone know what's the situation?Always thought he's Colombian.

That's another Giancarlo Poveda.

raki

Just curious, how is it the player's fault?Just because he doesn't want to stay at Barca at any cost?

Any cost? He´s paid according his age and status. If he wants to go it´s his fault. Simple. Many players like him have stayed.

Home of Barca Fans