FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

jamrock

Oriol for a DM scores a lot of goals. He is almost always on the scoresheet when i check the result. :D
A goal scoring DM. :D
Jam, how is he coming along? When do you think he'll be ready for the first team?

I haven't seen Oriol play for a while now, so i can't honestly tell you what he has been up to of lately,he doesn't have the barca touch that pep seems to like so much even in his DM hence Busquets over Yaya, but the boys got everything to be a modern DM.

He could be playing for the 1st team now, he was been play for the spanish U-19 team since he was like 17, but since pep is the manager a next year or two.

jamrock

Rochina scored two goals and thiago 1(PK) to lead spain to the top of their group, and to qualification to Euro U-19 championship.

Rochina finish as top scorer with 3 goals.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
All 4 goals scored by our youth products, again. Happened against Bilbao and Stuttgart as well :p

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Add Tenerife to that list as well. 4 goals by our youth products yet again. That's Bilbao, Stuttgart, Villarreal, and Tenerife this season. Did I miss any?

Koma

Barcelona's youth system and La Masia are the main things that made me a Barca fan. In the times where there are milions spent in transfers and where players only want more money and bigger sponsorship deals, Barcelona strives to make difference. It is easy to spend 30 000 000 on a player and make him a star, the big deal is when you make that star, when he lives for the club and fights for him like no one else. That's why Xavi, Iniesta and other give everything to win, because Barca is their everything, their life. They've lived with that team and for his crest and colors. That brings their love for the club and their will to fight on a different level. And that's why Barcelona is MES QUE UN CLUB!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And yet another eclatant example of Barca youth system win.
Barca trashed Madrid in El Clasico led by a Catalan coach and with 8 players that came from La Masia.
We know it and take pride in it but I don't think we are stressing it enough. Pep did just that the other night when he dedicated the win to Cruyff and Rexach.

Koma

You are totaly right Bojan. It seems that people that aren't from Catalonia do not see how much La Masia is important for Barca and how much homegrown players are influential in our team. I am really hoping that Barcelona continues the way that Pep inherited from Cruyf. Homegrown boys and total footbal = legendary.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca Cantera with 2011 La Liga trophy
scaled.php

sukhy

15 players came from the youth team that played this season...........that's gotta be some sort of record

B

bliblablub

Im working atm on a study were i compare the youth division of VfB Stuttgart with Barcas one

But i cant find a lot about the structure in the la masia. So could anybody tell me how it is built? Who is the boss? Is there a Coordinator? who decides what? so all in all how the family tree is built and the area of activity of every important worker (so you mustnt tell me the function of a coach ;) )

It would be nice if someone could answer my questions :)

Home of Barca Fans